Hacking 7.0 update

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install the Dead Cells update using your favorite NSP-installer and use the "ignore firmware version" option. Doing so will allow the update to work with 5.0.0 and above. There's no need for 7.0.0.

Reactions: PyroGoat

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Yeah use tinfoil and ignore firmware reqs when installing it. Most updates that was release this week are now asking for 7.0 firmware.

Reactions: Lacius

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a link for the tinfoil installer?

If you're using SX then I highly recommend using the SX Installer. It ignores FW version and allows you to install NSP's and run XCI's without ejecting your SD card. You do this by connecting a USB hard drive of some sort to the USB port on the Switch's dock. All of this is done offline. Can't believe I didn't discover it sooner.

Reactions: natkoden

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If you're using SX then I highly recommend using the SX Installer. It ignores FW version and allows you to install NSP's and run XCI's without ejecting your SD card. You do this by connecting a USB hard drive of some sort to the USB port on the Switch's dock. All of this is done offline. Can't believe I didn't discover it sooner.
I think USB support is also in regular Tinfoil though?

Reactions: chippy

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

wow that's actually a nice feature... very convenient

DoobyDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah this sounds super useful, thanks for the info!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb