ROM Hack 60 FPS Patches/Cheat Codes Releases and Discussion

Hazerou

60 FPS Cheat Dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help me finding codes on boku no hero academia battle for all, it would be appreciated
Already found the FPS codes, go to the main post(1st page of this thread) and look for My Hero Academia: Battle For All.
is there a full list of which cheat codes really make the games run at 60 FPS without speeding up and not just only making the game run at twice the speed? and if you're taking request can you try to find one for metroid: samus returns.
If the FPS code has a note saying {Game Runs Faster.} or something like that, then yes that's one of the FPS codes that doubles or make the game runs faster. And I already tried finding the FPS code for metroid: samus returns but I can't find it...
By chance, is there a way to run Pokémon Moon at 60 F.P.S while mantaining the original speed?
The only solution for this is to find the game speed code but it's too hard to find it...
Searching for 3F800000 (Float: 1.0) or 40000000 (float: 2.0) is a no go.

Last edited by Hazerou, , Reason: I missed a zero there

Deleted member 446461

Trophies
XP
Already found the FPS codes, go to the main post(1st page of this thread) and look for My Hero Academia: Battle For All.

If the FPS code has a note saying {Game Runs Faster.} or something like that, then yes that's one of the FPS codes that doubles or make the game runs faster. And I already tried finding the FPS code for metroid: samus returns but I can't find it...

The only solution for this is to find the game speed code but it's too hard to find it...

Would you mean the framerate code?

Trainer battles with the 60 F.P.S cheat look like a fast-forward cheat was applied. It doesn't seem like it bypasses the 30 F.P.S cap, it just skips more than 60.

And the F.P.S cap is removed only when the player is in a menu or the corners of the Poké Center, I saw until now. I got bored of the cheat, too, because it caused a crash that made me lose a good amount of progress.

costlyclick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please try to get "Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection" sped up? I'll make a donation or whatever helps. The frame rate on this game sucks.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Seems neat, I wonder how I never noticed this before.
Something I'm kinda concerned about: What would happen if I tried to go online with one of these active, e.g. in Mario Kart 7? Is there a ban risk with these codes?

severhead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hey guys, has anyone attempted making a 60fps patch for Metroid Prime: Federation Force? Really enjoying the game but it definitely would feel better with an unlocked framerate

Reactions: Zense

Haoarang

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I was just about to do a search for fps code for Labyrinth no Kanata, so thanks for that! :D

Have a 3ds yugioh sakyo card cheat codes
60 fps..,
And mario superstars ?

AhmadRD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hyrule Warriors Legends ver.1.6 - JPN English Patched FPS Code v2
Title ID: 000400000017D500

[30 fps v2]
080662E8 00000001
On battle: 30 fps , outside of battle (like on menu) : 60 fps.

[60 fps v2]
080662E8 00000000
Will make the game runs faster (game speed x2), character moves at double speed.On battle: 42-55-60 fps (is not very stable, but at least works better than the old code) , outside of battle (like on menu) : 100 fps.
Need this for USA version 1.6.0

Melhisedek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep with this Luma3DS version:
https://github.com/mariohackandglitch/Luma3DS/releases

Also, you must rename
Code:
CTRPluginFramework-BlankTemplate.3gx
to ->
Code:
default.3gx
and put to
Code:
sd:/luma/plugins/default.3gx

Please excuse me for my ignorance, I did as you instructed and when I open rosalina menu
I get:

New 3ds menu
Cheats
Process list
Take screenshot
debugger options
system config

and so on, and I've checked all the menus and submenus and I can't seem to find place where I can enable fps counter to show, am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for your time!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?