Hacking 6.xx PRO CFW Release Thread

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i'd just delete the Plugins folder? Also, do i need to delete those wierd files in my root? (I see something called kmemdump, and a few other files like that)

And one last question, after using the Updater folder once, i just delete that and use the Fast Recovery one?

KevFan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
6.35 PRO-B2 WIP

Just giving you guys a quick hint on the progress, the Recovery Menu is now complete and features most of the features you guys are used to from M33 CFWs.

You can disable / enable Plugins, apply Registry Hacks and change several settings about PSP behaviour.

We are trying to increase the compatiblity with wanted plugins, like the newly released 6.35 Category Plugin right now (ISO Listing Code and Plugin bite…).[/p]

icon11.gif
Source Coldbird'd Blog

KevFan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes...I know, I hope Total_Noob will release TN-D. It'll be a shame to see such great work to be not released. I personally am still on TN-C on my PSP Go and would love to see TN-D get released. This is almost exactly what happened to chickHEN R3
frown.gif
.........I hope history does not repeat itself

===================================================================
Other news
QUOTE(Google translated @ sadly I can't read German) said:
Yes. The plan for future actions - is at this time ...

PRO-B2: Recovery menu + Bug fixes some bugs that have been reported so far.
PRO-C: Online mode for Adhoc Games & GPLv2 source release
Dannach: Optional Permaflash Support for 1000 and 2000 units.

It is already planned for a while, but it currently enjoys a relatively late inclusion in our ToDo list.

IPL folder is available in our source tree has been PRO-A, they remain empty until we have all the other features we want to have inside yourself.
biggrin.gif
Original post by Coldbird on pspking.de

So if google translate doesn't fail me, we might see a permanent custom firmware for PSP 1000/2000 users (fully hackable PSP 2000s only)........and yes I know whats coming next ''5.00 M33-6 is better'' or ''5.50 GEN-D3 is better''...........it's personal choice really.........

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
TehSkull said:
Wait wait wait. Am I reading that right? Online mode for Adhoc games? As in, no more X Link Kai retardedness?It probably means connecting to Xlink Kai without the need for plugins and shit.
Dunno how that would work but yeah, would be good if it works with SSID swapping games though without messing shit around.QUOTE(45gc @ Mar 1 2011, 05:33 PM) and yes I know whats coming next ''5.00 M33-6 is better'' or ''5.50 GEN-D3 is better''...........it's personal choice really.........
That's just asking for it.

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PSP 3000 with 5.03 Prome-2 Custom Firmware. From what I read, you hafta officially update before you install 6.35 PRO-B, is this correct?

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to update by downloading the 6.35 Official firmware from pspslimhacks, but it came up saying corrupted data.

Then I tried updating via the wireless function, and now I'm stuck on 6.37 when I need 6.35.

'Doh!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o