Hacking 6.20 Exploit Reliable Source and Cheats

SoMorgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, basically, as of right now, I have no other option but to use the 6.20 exploit for now. What I need to know beforehand though is if there are any good cheat engines for 6.20. All I'm really looking for is the ability to edit/add items into inventories in games like Dragon Age Inquisition. If there are any, please let me know, along with a link to the exploit. And yes, I am aware that it sucks. I don't plan on updating anytime soon unless there is a good release. Thank you in advance <3

rudolf96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So, basically, as of right now, I have no other option but to use the 6.20 exploit for now. What I need to know beforehand though is if there are any good cheat engines for 6.20. All I'm really looking for is the ability to edit/add items into inventories in games like Dragon Age Inquisition. If there are any, please let me know, along with a link to the exploit. And yes, I am aware that it sucks. I don't plan on updating anytime soon unless there is a good release. Thank you in advance <3
Nothing is possible on 6.2 with exception of piracy wich most likely an ban in long term

Reactions: KiiWii

Adam512

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

"So, basically, as of right now, I have no other option but to use the 6.20 exploit for now. " ????

So, basically, right now you have several options ...

You can create a CFW for PS4 (so all PS4 games online, have cheats and special applications, just one ... create CFW).
So, please, you have a lot of options, just want to.

Watch the community and wait, there are a lot of things that are not yet public ... Maybe something is coming out this month, maybe next month, perhaps this year, perhaps next year, etc.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can create a CFW for PS4 (so all PS4 games online, have cheats and special applications, just one ... create CFW).

Lol so whimsical!

If only it was so easy to reverse engineer/exploit/dump and derive the keys needed to even bypass HMAC for CFW pup to be installed...

But you could just ask SAMU nicely right? ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/wCF3ywukQYA?si=6tm165dpnERzPwSX +1