ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Could this be it the long awaited FIRMWARE 6.00?!!!
Please mind the Error 6.00 Firmware Due Next Week?!,
biggrin.gif
Lets hope
sorry =[

QUOTE said:
Posted on 4 September, 2009 at 3:23 pm by Killzone_Kid

Any news on 5.55 firmware release?

Posted on 4 September, 2009 at 9:26 pm by Allison Walter

Hi Killzone_Kid! This is what has been decided for the Badman demo: we’re going to re-release it next Thursday, 10 Sept, by which time Firmware 6.0 should have been released. Sorry for the wait!

Source

Out tomorrow? Source

UPDATESo it is out?
QUOTEHeads up, guys! Firmware 6.00 for the PSP has now been released by Sony. You can now download it via the Network Update. No word yet on what the changes are, but we'll be sure to keep you updated on this as we dig up more info.

For quicker navigation, just click on the source link below.

Thanks to tipsters 300zxtt0 and EXTER!
Source

Confirmed to be out-Stunning..

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's hardly definitive. Whoever Alison Walter is, it doesn't sound like she speaks on behalf of Sony.

I hate internet speculation.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dib said:
That's hardly definitive. Whoever Alison Walter is, it doesn't sound like she speaks on behalf of Sony.

I hate internet speculation.

read the link.

QUOTEHi Dante_Zero! I wish I could. I’m from NIS Europe. I’ve notified Sony, which should be working on getting everyone the firmware ASAP.

its much more to go on than simple speculation.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djricekcn said:
I wonder what was going through their minds...did they expect everyone to have 5.55 UMD or something?
you can update through the settings tab if it was already released

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
EPIC - SONY - FAIL!

Gah this just makes me hope that the Download only Go fails soooooo badly a Digitally Distributed gaming future for the PSP gets set back for years....

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm in the comments it says they're going to rerelease the badman demo on the 10th and that 6.00 should have been released by then aswell it seems more like to me that they're going to patch there download to work now and 6.00 will be released sometime after.

that's judging by sony's epic failage recently there will probably be even more delays

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only thing I care about is with Firmware 6.00, we will see a m33 cfw update. I don't even know what badman is, looking at the screens it looks horrible.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Only thing I care about is with Firmware 6.00, we will see a m33 cfw update. I don't even know what badman is, looking at the screens it looks horrible.

Just because 6.00 is released, doesn't mean DA will release a CFW. He needs to think that it's worth updating. If it's just security updates with very minor addition, he might not bother.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
djricekcn said:
Giga_Gaia said:

Just because 6.00 is released, doesn't mean DA will release a CFW. He needs to think that it's worth updating. If it's just security updates with very minor addition, he might not bother.

I don't think 5.00 did have anything worthwhile either. Beside, look at the firmware release history. The one before 5.00 was 4.01. I think he doing them when they reach #.00.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While i also would love to see DA come back and update so i can play all the newest titles, i am not expecting it to happen. Ive read multiple times now that he is being paid by sony to not touch the PSP anymore. I am sure sony pays him better then a bunch of pirates who have no intention of donating. I say good for him, he is the profiting now. If someone else makes a new CFW that works well, i'll be there to use it. If not, oh well, we had a great run!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night