Know Your Temps: RAM

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's time for another round of Know Your Temps! The Temper being questioned during this session is RAM!

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

---> One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days. Users may sign-up/volunteer for each weekly spot [but more on that later].

---> Once that user's session of questioning starts anybody can ask that user any 3 infinity A REASONABLE/REALISTIC AMOUNT of questions they want via posting on the thread. These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING! (Please try to post all 3 ? A REASONABLE/REALISTIC AMOUNT of your questions at once, in one solid post)

---> Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their week is up.

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow Tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

RAM's session begins 6-7-07 and ends the night of 6-8-07.

Upcoming Sessions:
[6-9-07 to 6-10-07] >>> zone97
[6-11-07 to 6-12-07] >>> pikachucrackpipe
[6-13-07 to 6-14-07] >>> Samutz
[6-15-07 to 6-16-07] >>> Shinji
[6-17-07 to 6-18-07] >>> iamwhoiam
[6-19-07 to 6-20-07] >>> sirAnger
[6-21-07 to 6-22-07] >>> imgod22222
[6-23-07 to 6-24-07] >>> Little
[6-25-07 to 6-26-07] >>> Extreme Coder
[6-27-07 to 6-28-07] >>> maikelsteneker

Past Know Your Temps Sessions:
>>> Issac
>>> MaHe
>>> AeroScap
>>> Legend
>>> nileyg
>>> SSJ Zac
>>> Caoimhin
>>> sinkhead
>>> shaunj66
>>> rice151
>>> hankchill
>>> m|kk|
>>> Harsky
>>> m_babble
>>> Psyfira
>>> Jax
>>> lagman
>>> Mewgia
>>> mr_blonde_88
>>> filozof
>>> Sil3n7
>>> JPH1120
>>> SpikeyNDS
>>> Linkiboy
>>> RayorDragonFall
>>> VVoltz
>>> nloding
>>> DarkRamza
>>> Opium
>>> OSW
>>> rambozotheclown
>>> shadowboy
>>> AshuraZero
>>> Gaisuto
>>> Orc
>>> bobitos
>>> mthrnite
>>> juggernaut911
>>> Qpido
>>> 754boy
>>> ShadowXP
>>> Qrayzie
>>> dafatkid27
>>> iza
>>> tshu
>>> Kyoji
>>> Mortenga
>>> .TakaM
>>> The Last Spartan
>>> Gamerman1723
>>> [M]artin

PM [M]artin ( link ) if you're interested in being featured on an upcoming session of Know Your Temps. Once your PM has been received, you can look for your name on an updated Upcoming Sessions List in next round's thread.

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Word association: I'll say a phrase and you come up with a word that you think of

-computer memory
-male sheep
-crash into something forcefully with your shoulder
-your name

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
1. Did you find SirAnger's questions amusing?
2. Do you prefer writing in Pen (any type) or pencil?
3. Who would win in a fight using their given martial arts styles, Hollywood special effects aside, Bruce Lee or Jet Li?

shaffaaf27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Word association: I'll say a phrase and you come up with a word that you think of

-computer memory
-male sheep
-crash into something forcefully with your shoulder
-your name

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

HAHAHA

but for the answers
blink.gif
wtf.gif
nyanya.gif

i thinkt he answer is my most hated enemy the CPU
mad.gif
tongue.gif

(PS my name came from RAM the computer memory, as it was the first thing that i upgraded!.......sad innit?
rofl2.gif
)

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1) if every single gbatemp member showed up at your door demanding a party what would you do?
2) whats the worst game ever.
3)whats the worst movie ever.

shaffaaf27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. Did you find SirAnger's questions amusing?
2. Do you prefer writing in Pen (any type) or pencil?
3. Who would win in a fight using their given martial arts styles, Hollywood special effects aside, Bruce Lee or Jet Li?

1. Extremely
2. mmmm PENS....so my things cant get rubbed out (but then agin i ove drwing with a pencil)
3. SUPERMAN
nyanya.gif
...... ummm its a now brainer for Bruce Lee

shaffaaf27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1) if every single gbatemp member showed up at your door demanding a party what would you do?
2) whats the worst game ever.
3)whats the worst movie ever.

bow.gif
grog.gif
bow.gif
grog.gif
bow.gif
(that pretty much answers that)
2. Golden Eye.........................................Rouge Agent (it was the only game i have ever returned. Infact i was always against piracy, but when i actually spent £40.00 at game for this, i bought some swap magic dics and swore i would never buy a game again, incase its that sh!t, only after testing it. (luckily i only downlaoded good games, and bougt them asell (at a much reduced price a year later
wink.gif
) ) )

I waited in the cold rain for for 3 hours, and it s was so sh!t, that i went back the next day at the opening, in the morning, and returned it and bought the second worse game ever fifa 2005
laugh.gif

3. well the worst movie ever has to the one that stoped me goign to a certain cinema...Fantasic 4. that movie was utter sh!t, and i stoped goign to UGC becase of it. now i only go to odeon and VUE. i mean if a cinema is goign to display such a sh!t film, i think ill boycott them.

shaffaaf27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What was the last song that you listened to?

As a Brit, describe a stereotypical American to us.Â
smile.gif

What is your biggest pet peeve?

the bleach 2nd opening song

i dont like sterotypism, so i dont sterotpye.
peopel sterotype me into a grundgie sp?, becase i have long hair, and listne to some rock and heavy metal, but i occansionally cut it short, and i listen to r'n'b, rap and hiphop, dance, techno etc aswell. and japanese stuffs
smile.gif
. infact the olny genres of music i dont listen to is classical and folk country.

my biggest pet peeve has to be when people call football soccer.

i am an avid supported of football, i mena yesterday, when england played estonia, and it wasnt a great match, i ws still shouting at the top of my voicce, becasei find football so compleeing. (esp when my man
cool.gif
downning
wub.gif
took a shot.

when americans and aussies etc start calling football soccer it really boils my blood. i mean its one thing to call it soccer but pronounce is saacar pissed me offaswell. (and yes it is pronounce like that i have 2 american cousins from america over in my house right now, and thats what they say when they say it)

also calling the language english when change word liek colour, and sying skedule when its shedule. (pronunciations not the spelling)

yes i under stand i buther it when speaking, as i cannot spell for my life, but at least its corred english.

oh and i have indians tring to be "ghetto". and chavs. i despise chavs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto