Know Your Temps: MaHe

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's time for another round of Know Your Temps! The Temper being questioned during this session is MaHe!

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

---> One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days. Users may sign-up/volunteer for each weekly spot [but more on that later].

---> Once that user's session of questioning starts anybody can ask that user any 3 infinity A REASONABLE/REALISTIC AMOUNT of questions they want via posting on the thread. These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING! (Please try to post all 3 ? A REASONABLE/REALISTIC AMOUNT of your questions at once, in one solid post)

---> Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their week is up.

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow Tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

MaHe's session begins 6-3-07 and ends the night of 6-4-07.

Upcoming Sessions:
[6-5-07 to 6-6-07] >>> Issac
[6-7-07 to 6-8-07] >>> RAM
[6-9-07 to 6-10-07] >>> zone97
[6-11-07 to 6-12-07] >>> pikachucrackpipe
[6-13-07 to 6-14-07] >>> Samutz
[6-15-07 to 6-16-07] >>> Shinji
[6-17-07 to 6-18-07] >>> iamwhoiam
[6-19-07 to 6-20-07] >>> sirAnger
[6-21-07 to 6-22-07] >>> imgod22222
[6-23-07 to 6-24-07] >>> Little
[6-25-07 to 6-26-07] >>> Extreme Coder

Past Know Your Temps Sessions:
>>> AeroScap
>>> Legend
>>> nileyg
>>> SSJ Zac
>>> Caoimhin
>>> sinkhead
>>> shaunj66
>>> rice151
>>> hankchill
>>> m|kk|
>>> Harsky
>>> m_babble
>>> Psyfira
>>> Jax
>>> lagman
>>> Mewgia
>>> mr_blonde_88
>>> filozof
>>> Sil3n7
>>> JPH1120
>>> SpikeyNDS
>>> Linkiboy
>>> RayorDragonFall
>>> VVoltz
>>> nloding
>>> DarkRamza
>>> Opium
>>> OSW
>>> rambozotheclown
>>> shadowboy
>>> AshuraZero
>>> Gaisuto
>>> Orc
>>> bobitos
>>> mthrnite
>>> juggernaut911
>>> Qpido
>>> 754boy
>>> ShadowXP
>>> Qrayzie
>>> dafatkid27
>>> iza
>>> tshu
>>> Kyoji
>>> Mortenga
>>> .TakaM
>>> The Last Spartan
>>> Gamerman1723
>>> [M]artin

PM [M]artin ( link ) if you're interested in being featured on an upcoming session of Know Your Temps. Once your PM has been received, you can look for your name on an updated Upcoming Sessions List in next round's thread.

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Long time no talk Mahe
wink.gif
. Let me just ask "How are you doing?", as that seems like it's never asked (hell, not that I check these topics normally but I saw your name pop-up)? Hope you are well ((last time I spoke to you was close after your op. I think), hope you've been able to play a lot of games
tongue.gif
).

Cheers,
Scorpei

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
What's your favorite word?
How did you find GBATemp?
Summer or winter?

1. Uh, I don't know. I often cannot decide and this probably even makes 'I don't know' my favourite phrase.
rofl2.gif

2. Some other homebrew oriented sites linked to certain threads here ... I had to register in order to read them. But then, I started to like this site so much, I settled here.
shy.gif

3. Summer. Mountain-climbing, swimming, holidays! (I'm am an extremely lazy person). I don't like winter that much and besides, it's cold. It's easier to chill in summer than to get warmed up in winter ... in my opinion.
wink.gif

Long time no talk Mahe
wink.gif
. Let me just ask "How are you doing?", as that seems like it's never asked (hell, not that I check these topics normally but I saw your name pop-up)? Hope you are well ((last time I spoke to you was close after your op. I think), hope you've been able to play a lot of games
tongue.gif
).

Cheers,
Scorpei
I've been fine for months. It's just that I haven't seen you on MSN anymore.
frown.gif

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
1) Cyanide & Happiness: Bestest webcomic?
wink.gif

2) What languages do you speak?

3) If you could change only one thing in the world, anything, what would it be?

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
*Favourite word -any language-
*Two trains leave different cities heading toward each other at different speeds. Do you like soccer?
*Al's father is 45. He is 15 years older than twice Al's age... what's your favourite music album?

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
1) Cyanide & Happiness: Bestest webcomic?
wink.gif

2) What languages do you speak?

3) If you could change only one thing in the world, anything, what would it be?

1) No, only the first 100 comics (at max) are actually funny. It pretty much sucks now.
frown.gif

2) Well, my mother language (Slovene), English, basics of German, basics of Spanish, I perfectly understand Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian (but funnily enough, can't say a single word in those three, and they are extremely similar, to be honest
tongue.gif
), I know some phrases in Russian (I was to lazy to attend this year's optional lessons, I will force myself to do them next year), and I learn Japanese myself. I really love languages.
smile.gif

3) That's a hard question. If I could change this, I'd take a long time to consider what to do ...

*Favourite word -any language-
*Two trains leave different cities heading toward each other at different speeds. Do you like soccer?
*Al's father is 45. He is 15 years older than twice Al's age... what's your favourite music album?

*As I said, before, I can't decide.
tongue.gif

*Nah, soccer sucks.
*I never had any favourite music albums, because I usually like only one song on an album. I'm very picky about music, but I don't even listen to it very much ...

QUOTE(pikachucrackpipe @ Jun 4 2007, 05:05 PM)is blood thicker than water?
Well, when I got cut once, the blood stains stayed on top of the water. So I guess yes no.
happy.gif
(and yes, I know what this really means)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto