Know Your Temps: Legend

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's time for another round of Know Your Temps! The Temper being questioned during this session is Legend!

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

---> One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days. Users may sign-up/volunteer for each weekly spot [but more on that later].

---> Once that user's session of questioning starts anybody can ask that user any 3 infinity A REASONABLE/REALISTIC AMOUNT of questions they want via posting on the thread. These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING! (Please try to post all 3 ? A REASONABLE/REALISTIC AMOUNT of your questions at once, in one solid post)

---> Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their week is up.

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow Tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

Legend's session begins 5-30-07 and ends the night of 5-31-07.

Upcoming Sessions:
[6-1-07 to 6-2-07] >>> AeroScap
[6-3-07 to 6-4-07] >>> MaHe
[6-5-07 to 6-6-07] >>> Issac
[6-7-07 to 6-8-07] >>> RAM
[6-9-07 to 6-10-07] >>> zone97
[6-11-07 to 6-12-07] >>> pikachucrackpipe
[6-13-07 to 6-14-07] >>> Samutz
[6-15-07 to 6-16-07] >>> Shinji
[6-17-07 to 6-18-07] >>> iamwhoiam
[6-19-07 to 6-20-07] >>> sirAnger
[6-21-07 to 6-22-07] >>> imgod22222
[6-23-07 to 6-24-07] >>> Little
[6-25-07 to 6-26-07] >>> Extreme Coder

Past Know Your Temps Sessions:
>>> nileyg
>>> SSJ Zac
>>> Caoimhin
>>> sinkhead
>>> shaunj66
>>> rice151
>>> hankchill
>>> m|kk|
>>> Harsky
>>> m_babble
>>> Psyfira
>>> Jax
>>> lagman
>>> Mewgia
>>> mr_blonde_88
>>> filozof
>>> Sil3n7
>>> JPH1120
>>> SpikeyNDS
>>> Linkiboy
>>> RayorDragonFall
>>> VVoltz
>>> nloding
>>> DarkRamza
>>> Opium
>>> OSW
>>> rambozotheclown
>>> shadowboy
>>> AshuraZero
>>> Gaisuto
>>> Orc
>>> bobitos
>>> mthrnite
>>> juggernaut911
>>> Qpido
>>> 754boy
>>> ShadowXP
>>> Qrayzie
>>> dafatkid27
>>> iza
>>> tshu
>>> Kyoji
>>> Mortenga
>>> .TakaM
>>> The Last Spartan
>>> Gamerman1723
>>> [M]artin

PM [M]artin ( link ) if you're interested in being featured on an upcoming session of Know Your Temps. Once your PM has been received, you can look for your name on an updated Upcoming Sessions List in next round's thread.

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whoo Finally, my own personal "Know your Temps"!!!
I'm so excited.
ohmy.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1) what the most embarrassing thing thats ever happened to you.
2)whats the best movie ever?
3) whats the best game ever?
4)where's your avatar
ohmy.gif
?

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1) what the most embarrassing thing thats ever happened to you.
2)whats the best movie ever?
3) whats the best game ever?
4)where's your avatarÂ
ohmy.gif
?

1) Hmmm... I'm not actually sure, as I don't get embarassed easily. I have no shame.
ohmy.gif

2) I really liked Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (kevin costner)... I'm not sure why, it's just one of those movies that I loved as I was younger, and still love now.
3) There are FAR too many really, really good games for me to choose just one. However. I can give you some of my favorites... Final Fantasy 4 and 6, Chrono Trigger, Diablo 2, Starcraft (online play), Warcraft 3 (online play), Super Metroid, Breath of Fire 2, and Destiny Of an Emperor... As you can see, I'm a bit oldschool.
That list only actually had like 3 or 4 games on it, but everytime I wanted to stop, I'd think of a new game to add!
4) That is actually a good question. You'll notice that I'm also missing a picture for my signature. I'm too lazy to actually make an avatar and signature, so I don't have either.
rofl2.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) Fairy or Sprite?
2) Backflip or frontflip?
3) Last time someone said something so unbelievably stupid you had to laugh there and then?

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Legend: how did you become such a Legend?

Haha, that's a funny question.
The origin of the alias "Legend" was something that I gave to myself. It was basically to serve as a beacon of hope, whenever I wanted to reflect on where I wanted to go with my life. I've always wanted people to look back in 500 years and say, "Hey, remember the stories we heard about that guy?".
I used to have this fear, that I would die without leaving my mark on the world, and that's why I wanted to become a "Legend". However, now I don't really care about whether people remember me or not. Ever since my daughter was born, my view on life has changed drastically.
To me, the most important thing is that the people who are around right now, will look at the things we've done together and say, "Wow. That guy's a Legend.".

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well since you are not getting enough questions i will give you some more

1)what would you do if all of the gbatemp members showed up at your door demanding a party.
2)whats the worst nds game ever
3)whats the worst movie ever.

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well since you are not getting enough questions i will give you some more

1)what would you do if all of the gbatemp members showed up at your door demanding a party.
2)whats the worst nds game ever
3)whats the worst movie ever.

The questions are definitely not coming. I'm not popular enough!!! *cries*

1) I'd say, "Guys, didn't you get the memo? PARTY'S AT OPIUM'S!". Then lead the mob all the way to Australia. Bit of a walk & swim, but we'll get there eventually.
smile.gif

2) Hmm... That's hard for me to say, as I haven't actually played too many NDS games. I gotta say though, Lost Magic really pissed me off, but I thought the idea behind it was cool.
3) The worst movie ever, has to be Spider. I saw it a long time ago, and I absolutely hated it. I wanted the 2 hours of my life back... However, now that I"m a bit older, I should watch it again to see if it's any better than when I saw at first, lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto