Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
F.A.Q:
  1. What does this do?
    It detects when your switch is connected and auto executes RCM smashing of the selected payload.
    Think of it as a safe alternative to briccmii/autorcm
  2. Why?
    why not? have it running in the background all the time, and your gucci.
    This proves really effective if your going to be mass testing Payloads or testing LayeredFS.
  3. Did you really spend time doing this?
    Yes, yes I did.
Installation:
  1. Download TegraRcmSmasher here and extract the Win32->TegraRcmSmash.exe file. It works on both 32bit and 64bit and is the only one you need.
  2. Extract it to the Desktop or anywhere accessible, make sure its in a folder.
  3. Put your payloads in that folder.
  4. Download PRAGMAsAutoRcmSmasher.exe here (9.5kb filesize) extract it, and put it next to TegraRcmSmash.exe
Usage:
  1. It couldn't be more simpler
    Drag the payload you want to use onto PRAGMAsAutoRcmSmasher.exe
  2. Now whenever your switch is detected, it will auto smash the payload you dropped onto the .exe
  3. Leave it running in the background for maximum efficiency
GIF:
(the messagebox saying TegraRcmSmash.exe <payload> doesn't occur)
SA04Ebo.gif

Source

Attachments

• PRAGMAsAutoRcmSmasher.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,318
Last edited by PRAGMA,

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
I would love to see something like this for a Raspberri Pi which would boot with the System on the Pi.
Means: I turn on my Raspberry pi (connected to a powerbank) and use it to boot CFW on the go.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I would love to see something like this for a Raspberri Pi which would boot with the System on the Pi.
Means: I turn on my Raspberry pi (connected to a powerbank) and use it to boot CFW on the go.
Thats very possible to be honest. If we can conver the Rcm Smashing to anything really except C++ and C#, we can get it working with JS, PYT etc then its very much possible.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You could hookup your rasp pi with a usb, windows installation, that on startup runs the .exe? lmao

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
This is NOT an aleternative to bricmii/autorcm. They are two different things. AutoRCM makes your console go in RCM mode. This/tegrarcmsmash/tegrarcmgui/everypayloadsmasher loads the payload once it is in RCM mode. Only way for this to be an alternative is for this to somehow use black magic and boot RCM without holding down the pins. If it does, then update the post.

xXxSwagnemitexXx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this is gonna be so usefull, switch crashes while using homebrew, just shove the jig in and hook it up to your pc for a few secs, i will definetly be downloading this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over