• Total voters

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Very easily? If you find playing Wario Ware too hard then you shouldn't have gotten a game console since it's too complicated for you.

You need proper lighting for the best results. I've played in a very bad lightning. It wasn't perfect, but you could still play without problems.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
Very easily? If you find playing Wario Ware too hard then you shouldn't have gotten a game console since it's too complicated for you.

You need proper lighting for the best results. I've played in a very bad lightning. It wasn't perfect, but you could still play without problems.

...Excuse me? Because one game I own out of about 20 doesn't work? Pardon my language, but Fuck You. It's a fact that a lot of people have trouble with it. Why? Because of WHITE WALLS. WHITE(and possible pale) Skin does NOT contrast very well with WHITE WALLS. I found that insulting, and borderline stupidity. And further more, the DSi isn't a console, it's a handheld. There IS a difference. I've tried playing it in any kind of lighting, and being incredibly pale, it doesn't work. So instead of acting like a self-righteous, pompous snotrag, get what you say straight.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Err...not really. Most of my rooms have white walls and it works well. So if you aren't a vampire it should work.

DSi isn't a console? It is a console. A handheld console.
And getting pissed on the internet doesn't prove anything or make your ePenis bigger. So you're just making a fool out of yourself, here...

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
Err...not really. Most of my rooms have white walls and it works well. So if you aren't a vampire it should work.

DSi isn't a console? It is a console. A handheld console.
And getting pissed on the internet doesn't prove anything or make your ePenis bigger. So you're just making a fool out of yourself, here...

I wasn't trying to prove anything here, dipshit. Nor trying to make my so called "epenis" bigger. And on the contrary, you're the one making a fool out of yourself. Because I never said I was pissed, now did I. I merely said "Fuck. You."

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, by saying that you're making a fool out of yourself.
Anyways if the games so bad i don't understand why does it get the most votes (and on other places too).

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Fabis94 said:
Anyways if the games so bad i don't understand why does it get the most votes (and on other places too).
it's not that it's bad (although the camera recognition is pathetic for some people)
like warioware touched, it is a very fun game
it's just that there are only 4 levels and the entire game can be completed in a matter of seconds

chickenmatt5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mercluke said:
Fabis94 said:
it's not that it's bad (although the camera recognition is pathetic for some people)
like warioware touched, it is a very fun game
it's just that there are only 4 levels and the entire game can be completed in a matter of seconds

I'm one of those some people. And besides...

Nintendo Life said:
All previous WarioWare games are pretty "short" – you can plough through the main story in under an hour – but there is a ton of replay value in setting new high-scores and playing unlockable "full" games. WarioWare Snapped!, however, lets the series down; it feels more like a tech demo than anything else – there's no replay value because high-scores and full games have been removed, and then you have to be content with the fact that there are only 20 microgames to play (instead of the hundreds available in every other WarioWare!). Unless you really enjoy seeing replays of yourself looking like a fool, we recommend you avoid purchasing this game. Buy any of the previous WarioWare titles instead.

IGNWario Ware Snapped is a great tech demo that doesn't quite reach the obvious potential... It's a huge letdown...

GameSpot
WarioWare: Snapped has plenty of the undeniable charm and goofiness the series is known for. But it simply doesn't last long enough for its asking price, and apart from making your friends play it for cheap laughs, there's no replayability here. You can get much better value from your 500 Nintendo points than spending them on Snapped.

The list goes on and on... I think its down to Guitar Rock Tour and Art Style: BOXLIFE.

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Id say guitar rock whatever(you know the one)

BUT there is a homebrew called Video games hero which is like guitar hero but you dont need the slot2 thing so it works on dsi.

Its the best HB game ive seen in ages it gets a bit of getting used to and it takes a while before you can unlock the good songs(like eye of the tiger)

(BTW its boring on easy mode. Once you get used to the controls i recommend skipping straight to hard mode. Its what i did and it improves the game alot).

OKAY back to your DSiware question id say wait for a good game to be released for 500 points OR try pyoro i got it and its fun enough. Very simple but kinda addictive

LINK TO VIDEO GAMES HERO

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Wario Ware snapped being completed in a matter of seconds: Vid or it didn't happen

There are only 4 levels because it originally is like a Demo of what the DSi can do with the camera. It was written somewhere. But it still is pretty fun.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Fabis94 said:
@Wario Ware snapped being complited in a matter of seconds: Vid or it didn't happen

There are only 4 levels because it originally is like a Demo of what the DSi can do with the camera. It was written somewhere. But it still is pretty fun.
Yeah, I read that too. And it is fun indeed, I most like the level where your actions become a comic
tongue.gif

chickenmatt5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EpicPie said:
Don't get Guitar Rock Tour, there aren't any vocals and it's just really lame and repetitive.
NO VOCALS!?!?!?
wtf.gif
THATS A CRIME!!!!!!
dry.gif
Seriously, I'm surprized that they put in drums. Anyway, I'm pretty sure BOXLIFE is my choice.

chickenmatt5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm downloading Art Style: BOXLIFE (70 blocks!) as I type this! Thanks everyone for your input, but BOXLIFE really won me over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?