Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chickenmatt5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got 500 Nintendo Points on the DSiShop(USA) and I have no clue on what to use them on. First, I thought about the new Guitar Rock Tour, but I starting reading reviews... [url=http://dsiware.nintendolife.com/reviews/20...ck_tour_dsiware]http://dsiware.nintendolife.com/reviews/20...ck_tour_dsiware[/url] http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ds/guitarrocktour and decided against it. Was that a bad idea? Or is there something better for $5? I already have Art Style: PiCTOBiTS, Dr. Mario Express, Flipnote Studio, Mario Calculator, Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!, Nintendo DSi Browser, Paper Airplane Chase, and Photo Clock.

EDIT:Sorry, I have 600 Points.

Algot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I shuld save the points for uppcomming releases and se what to come.
Otherwise I have wario ware snapped and i think its real funny. the cam is a bit to sensetive to have a perfect light so you cant play the game on the run..
(played the game a Sunny day and the a cloud came by and the camera didnt see me anymore)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Boxlife was a fantastic game when I played it.
I don't know why people are recommending Wario Ware Snapped though, that was legitimately bad for being so short.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i spent my 1000 points on art style picopict and guitar rock tour (when i bought my jp dsi i bought warioware and dr mario)

warioware gets old fast
dr mario and picopict are great
guitar rock tour is mehish, nice enough gameplay but the music itself is like a midi or mod format
frown.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd go with the card games personally, although it's kinda useless if you have a flashcart or Club House Games. How much does Mighty Flip Champs cost? I've heard good things about it. Or you can spend an extra $3 and get Asphault 4, which was deemed a pretty good racer for only $8 and doesn't require a cart. The rest of the DSiWare titles are just worthless clocks and calenders that no one needs.

chickenmatt5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I'd go with the card games personally, although it's kinda useless if you have a flashcart or Club House Games. How much does Mighty Flip Champs cost? I've heard good things about it. Or you can spend an extra $3 and get Asphault 4, which was deemed a pretty good racer for only $8 and doesn't require a cart. The rest of the DSiWare titles are just worthless clocks and calenders that no one needs.
I already have te Points, and i can't use them on card games...

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wario Ware Snapped isn't bad. I've replayed it tons of times and all my friends love it. It's short, but it's awesome. So i highly recommend it.

To people saying they hear it was bad: How about you try the game not tell false rumors.

chickenmatt5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
Wario Ware Snapped isn't bad. I've replayed it tons of times and all my friends love it. It's short, but it's awesome. So i highly recommend it.

To people saying they hear it was bad: How about you try the game not tell false rumors.
I've played my friend's, and the camera is veeeery picky.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chickenmatt5 said:
Fabis94 said:

Yes, well duh. It's not like games that use a camera as a controller are very good these days. It's not very picky either it just needs proper lightning.

chickenmatt5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
chickenmatt5 said:
Fabis94 said:

Yes, well duh. It's not like games that use a camera as a controller are very good these days. It's not very picky either it just needs proper lightning.
If you can't play the game very easily, why buy? Art Style doesn't need any outside gadgets.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with chickenmatt. I have 2 of the Art Style games, and love 'em. I personally hate the fact that you can't play Warioware Snapped very easily though.

chickenmatt5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
I agree with chickenmatt. I have 2 of the Art Style games, and love 'em. I personally hate the fact that you can't play Warioware Snapped very easily though.
Which Art Styles do you have? Do you reccommend them? (lol I'm typing this on my DSi)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn