Hacking 5.4.0 progress

hollowtip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As Dimok said himself, it's an extra amount of work and since he's focusing on v5 these days he rather work everything for that version, be happy that he actually took his time to add 5.4.0 support to v5. Even his own Wii U is on 5.3.2

I am happy, and thanks for answering my question. People are funny on this forum :)

jinzo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
it's almost done, (I think) it's going to be released in a couple of days or in the next weekend at must

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I thought it's going to looks good in my Wii U but it's seem a little bit crowded
you may reduce the transparency a little bit behind the folders/games name in order to not interfere with the background

I fixed the size of the background, i used a template and the size is 900px x 450px now i changed to 854px x 480px. I can't change the text transparency, i think it can changed but in the code of the app. I read that the new loadiine is going to release soon so i dont know if i continue making more skins XD

Here is the link to the TGA's

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nwj9xv750r8m8nz/4+Skins.rar

Attachments

• captain_toad_treasure_tracker.png
    captain_toad_treasure_tracker.png
    693 KB · Views: 258
  • hyrule_warriors.png
    hyrule_warriors.png
    796.8 KB · Views: 257
  • pikmin_3.png
    pikmin_3.png
    866.5 KB · Views: 260
  • zelda_wind_waker_hd.png
    zelda_wind_waker_hd.png
    723 KB · Views: 266

quazimojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 5.4.0 Wii U and i want to get this started but my biggest concern before hooking my Wii U up to my network is what is everyone using to block the Wii U from getting updated ?

There are various methods i have read about but what have people found the most reliable ?

Lastly since i am starting from scratch and no prior experience of doing any of this what is the simplest tutorial to follow to get this all rolling.

My biggest fears are it being Auto Updated and also potentially bricking my system.

Thank you

Masterwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have a 5.4.0 Wii U and i want to get this started but my biggest concern before hooking my Wii U up to my network is what is everyone using to block the Wii U from getting updated ?

There are various methods i have read about but what have people found the most reliable ?

Lastly since i am starting from scratch and no prior experience of doing any of this what is the simplest tutorial to follow to get this all rolling.

My biggest fears are it being Auto Updated and also potentially bricking my system.

Thank you

Utilizar DNS: 107.211.140.065 y no se preocupe.
Si desea cargar juegos con v3 loadiine, tranquila, que Wii U no va a romper.
Siga los tutoriales. es muy fácil.

http://wiiufork.esy.es/540.html

http://wiiu.91wii.com/WiiU_HBL/index.html

Last edited by Masterwin,

kardus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did the issue where 2 different wupinstallers were required for large updates get fixed? Should the one on wiiubru work for all updates now? How come some of the other stuff like 5.4 GC controllers -> gamepad aren't included?

Zap Rowsdower

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did the issue where 2 different wupinstallers were required for large updates get fixed? Should the one on wiiubru work for all updates now? How come some of the other stuff like 5.4 GC controllers -> gamepad aren't included?
Here's GC to VPAD, and fwiw, I've never had a problem installing large updates with this WUP payload. It's the same build from the git, and it's always just worked, even with Smash. You just make sure the console recognizes the FAT card with only the install folder on it, check that you don't have any title conflicts on your USB storage if you're using one, run the WUP installer twice, hit the home button and when the system menu freezes, just let it run for a while.

Attachments

• wup-gcvpad.rar
    28.5 KB · Views: 12,276

jinzo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I made more skins based of the games that works with loadiine 3.0, now are 25, here are some previews :) and the link for the 25 TGA. I hope that the new loadiine v5 we can create skins easily too :P

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wjzzegdmze3lb5w/Loadiine_25_Skins_by_Jinzo_DL.rar

I did not tested on my wiiu and i dont have all this games, if someone can post a picture... XD

Here's GC to VPAD, and fwiw, I've never had a problem installing large updates with this WUP payload. It's the same build from the git, and it's always just worked, even with Smash. You just make sure the console recognizes the FAT card with only the install folder on it, check that you don't have any title conflicts on your USB storage if you're using one, run the WUP installer twice, hit the home button and when the system menu freezes, just let it run for a while.

I used the wupinstaller you uploaded yesterday with the new smash bros update and it works :) 50 minutes and 2.28gb and all OK.

Attachments

• captain toad.png
    captain toad.png
    692.5 KB · Views: 265
  • donkey kong country.png
    donkey kong country.png
    812.6 KB · Views: 294
  • kirby curse.png
    kirby curse.png
    751.5 KB · Views: 259
  • new mario bros.png
    new mario bros.png
    776 KB · Views: 223
  • pikmin 3.png
    pikmin 3.png
    866.2 KB · Views: 282
  • resident evil.png
    resident evil.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 227
  • smash bros.png
    smash bros.png
    682.9 KB · Views: 240
  • xenoblade chronicles.png
    xenoblade chronicles.png
    765.2 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by jinzo,

skalienx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the wupinstaller you uploaded yesterday with the new smash bros update and it works :) 50 minutes and 2.28gb and all OK.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just had to say that I had been trying to update Smash Bros for about a week now and I finally got it working with the WUPinstaller from the files Zap Rowsdower posted. Took roughly 1 hr. Thanx!

5.4 spoofed to 5.5.1

Last edited by skalienx,

Xenogin

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have problems with loadiine both versions, the v3 and loadiine flow... i hope you guys can help me... i can actually run loadiine kernel without problems, the real problem starts when i try to run loadiine, when i run it, it says URL NOT FOUND... what can i do? im hosting my own files

gbamix

Trophies
XP
Country
i have problems with loadiine both versions, the v3 and loadiine flow... i hope you guys can help me... i can actually run loadiine kernel without problems, the real problem starts when i try to run loadiine, when i run it, it says URL NOT FOUND... what can i do? im hosting my own files
rename mp4 to payload.mp4, and make sure that you have skinA.tga within each game folder.

Reactions: Masterwin

Xenogin

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
rename mp4 to payload.mp4, and make sure that you have skinA.tga within each game folder.

ok i renamed it to payload and now it seems to work for a short period of time, i can see the loadiine menu for a few seconds and then a message saying... Memory allocation failed appears...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==