Hacking 5.01 exploit PoC

L

LokiV

I hope your predict it's true, but we need wait in long time to make her post the kexploit 5.xx. Maybe 3 or 5 month...
Not sure why you would make such a silly comment. Unless you know something the rest of us don't, you have no way of knowing when.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Good things come to those who wait, at least you know there IS a kexploit for your firmware.. i feel sorry for the 5.50 users though :(
5.05 FW is still everywhere. Easy to sell and just get a new one. At worst you lose a bit of money.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
1z6cbnr.png

that doesn't sound too promising

what neo said, that does not mean he wont release, he just does not want to give any eta and does not like requests.

he might release it only when he really really feels like it XD
well lets hope someday soon he will feel like sharing it with us all.

eyh mate , qwerty is female >-> you did not know?

Reactions: peteruk

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
what neo said, that does not mean he wont release, he just does not want to give any eta and does not like requests.

he might release it only when he really really feels like it XD
well lets hope someday soon he will feel like sharing it with us all.

eyh mate , qwerty is female >-> you did not know?
What the fuck dude? He is a guy
His name is Luca

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attachments

• 2F8DF5CD-8E61-4239-821E-B0EBD3AFBDDB.jpeg
    2F8DF5CD-8E61-4239-821E-B0EBD3AFBDDB.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 533
Last edited by NeoSlyde,
Reactions: KiiWii and peteruk

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not sure why you would make such a silly comment. Unless you know something the rest of us don't, you have no way of knowing when.

In my opinion better than all the people that repeated "soon". My prediction? Not early than 8~10 months from the date of patching. My data point? The release of his BPF kexploit, patched with FW 4.70.

You know, he could even end up under a bus and never release it. ^__~

As I've said elsewhere, interested and determined people have all the information to find it independently.

L

LokiV

I totally agree it could be a while. Even until next year is totally possible, but point was that either way it's no certainty.

If there was monetary incentive like a bounty, I'm sure it wouldn't take too much longer for someone to do it.

TheRealNGB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL @ this from twitter

DYfzCsSXUAE_-bm.jpg:large

Yeah I saw that too, and had a laugh. I feel the guy, I got my ps3 on the same firmware, but opted to update to 5.05 until things got serious, than took it offline just in time for the update, now i'm stuck in wait mode with everyone else, because I'm to stubborn (and poor) to go get a pre 4.55 system.

D

Deleted User

qwerty love attention. as long as people keep asking him when he gonna release the kernel exploit he will get his attention and won't release anything. people should stop asking him when he gonna release it. he will stop get attention and he will get board. eventually he will release it to get his attention back.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qwerty love attention. as long as people keep asking him when he gonna release the kernel exploit he will get his attention and won't release anything. people should stop asking him when he gonna release it. he will stop get attention and he will get board. eventually he will release it to get his attention back.

Yep. The thing is, people will keep asking. Infinitely. There's no way it will stop. There will be no exploit. Most likely never because of those people. Should we just give up and move the f**k on?
Which is really unfortunate.

TheRealNGB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. The thing is, people will keep asking. Infinitely. There's no way it will stop. There will be no exploit. Most likely never because of those people. Should we just give up and move the f**k on?
Which is really unfortunate.

I highly doubt he cares that much, I think it was more just him letting everyone know that pestering him about it isn't going to make him release anything faster.

Honestly if any one just has to have the exploit now they could fork over the cash and go get a pre 4.55 ps4, but I do with agree with some of the criticism, if he really didn't want the attention he could be a little more transparent, and a little less cryptic about the whole thing, just let everyone know what's up, either himself or even threw another party.

Reactions: peteruk

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Inbtw kids that are waiting for 5.xx jailbreak:
guess im one of them kids.. XD (except i do alot of other stuff while waiting, gaming on my regslimps4 and my wiiu/3ds/vita etc.my switch is sleeping..)
id be damned if we dont get shet this year.

(just because i am keeping my ps4 on steroid the pro sleeping for so long! i will game on it sometimes though using discs).
but i mean like well if nothing came out i would have prefered to not spent the 200$ on the regslim and umm would have also preferd the overall gaming on the pro..
but i wanted to keep the pro for hax.

but even if nothing came out, no biggie, i do not regret purchasing the slim ps4, could easily sell it (but i would lose 50$ off it i think, but cest la vie!).
will defintely wait it out though, at least until the end of this year or something.

Maybe hes increasing stability... working on userland v3... living his life.....
eyh greetings mate!
it dont really matter what hes doing, i just wish he would give us some good hint such as "Stay on 5.xx-5.xx and dont update to 5.xx if you want hax" just like how the reswitch team always tells us!

i mean at least the nintendo hackers such as sciresm are nice enough to tell us about it !!
but this qwerty guy (got nothing against him and i bet he is a very skilled hacker!) but! the least thing he could do by shutting up his followers/with all those requests is giving them some kind of hint !

i hope he does, so that i do have a reason to not use my pro online anymore.

Reactions: NeoSlyde and KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't