Hacking 5.01 exploit PoC

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All talk on 5.0x kernel has gone really quiet now, the 2 or 3 Discord servers I lurk on occasionally are pretty much brushing off the idea of anything happening anytime soon, if ever

Some of the respected guys on there have a real better than you attitude because they are all happy on their 4.05/4.55 machines

Please could someone post something that's positive and genuine

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It won’t happen soon because:
1- the same exploit works on iOS (still works on iOS 11.3)
2- Nothing but piracy had progressed so i don’t think that qwerty will burn this exploit for only piracy

What we can hope/do:

1- make good homebrews etc..
2- hope for Apple to patch the exploit

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
2- Nothing but piracy had progressed so i don’t think that qwerty will burn this exploit for only piracy

What we can hope/do:

now im wondering if i should sell my slimps4 that i recently bought again xD

and just start using my pro online and say f hax , hmmmm because i feel somehow bad for not using my pro for so long now.

Reactions: peteruk

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Just wait
eyh mate, i really want to 'wait' but it is not so easy to wait!

because well i am having a difficult time with Monster Hunter World, as in whether i should really just say f* it and play it on my pro instead my reg slim.
as MHW has Pro enhanced features etc.

full 60fp with abit lower res, or better res with 30fp and more stuff.

hmm so yeah decisions , i will try to 'wait' but i wonder for how much longer i will be able to 'wait' hot damn , we'd honestly just need a few words from someone that legitly holds some kind of kex for the 5.01-5.05 fws.. would make the 'waiting' alot easier to be honest.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

What we can hope/do:

You seem to know a fair bit as to what's going on re the iOS stuff that seems to directly affect PS4 kernel release

Do you think you could update us here in the future if anything changes on that front ?

Thanks

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You seem to know a fair bit as to what's going on re the iOS stuff that seems to directly affect PS4 kernel release

Do you think you could update us here in the future if anything changes on that front ?

Thanks
Yeah no problem :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But it’s a pretty good news because when the exploit will be released, the jailbreak will be super stable for ps4
And it will not only do that but also lead to an iOS 11.3 (even more?) jailbreak which is super cool

Reactions: peteruk and KiiWii

Saaqi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
It has been a month since I bought a Ps4 slim. Came on 4.73 now I am sitting on it like an ass hole waiting for the hack to come with absolutely no idea if it's ever coming or not.

Every day I wake up and the first thing I do is I check rss feeds of websites like psxhax etc. Twitter of all the known devs, discord and gbatemp. Every moment I get on the job I check and no one is confirming anything no one is giving any body any hope.

Mathieulh just teases with screen shots but people ask hey man not asking for eta just a yes or no are you going to release it ever in public he doesn't bother replying.

I don't know what to do keep it in the storage room or just sell it and be done with this whole mess. I really wish some dev gives us some sort of clear information on it for once.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It has been a month since I bought a Ps4 slim. Came on 4.73 now I am sitting on it like an ass hole waiting for the hack to come with absolutely no idea if it's ever coming or not.

Every day I wake up and the first thing I do is I check rss feeds of websites like psxhax etc. Twitter of all the known devs, discord and gbatemp. Every moment I get on the job I check and no one is confirming anything no one is giving any body any hope.

Mathieulh just teases with screen shots but people ask hey man not asking for eta just a yes or no are you going to release it ever in public he doesn't bother replying.

I don't know what to do keep it in the storage room or just sell it and be done with this whole mess. I really wish some dev gives us some sort of clear information on it for once.

I feel you, there are a lot of us in the same boat

Just read what @NeoSlyde has written above for us, as I understand it Qwertyoruiop has kernel for 5.0x but it's also being used on IOS, once Apple has patched it there's a good chance we will have it for the ps4 plus it should be more stable

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
A month? It's been three months for me! Bought a PS4 Pro at the start of the year.

And got a Switch around October or so. Both of them collecting dust right now. Might as well put them back in the box.

Saaqi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
My biggest mistake was selling my Ps3. I couldn't afford a new Ps4 so I sold my Ps3. When I saw Mathieulh tweet about 4.05>4.55>5.01>5.05 and days after that 4.55 k exploit came out I was convinced it's a matter of days now. [emoji30]

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq

with you my dude, it would then make more sense to keep our 2nd ps4s in the dust

edit: and it seems it sucks even more for those that own only 1 ps4, but well i have my pro leaving in the dust and that feels really bad man, I'm itching to play MHW on it.
but I'll wait it out abit longer

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Saaqi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
with you my dude, it would then make more sense to keep our 2nd ps4s in the dust

edit: and it seems it sucks even more for those that own only 1 ps4, but well i have my pro leaving in the dust and that feels really bad man, I'm itching to play MHW on it.
but I'll wait it out abit longer
Yeah well we can't do much other than wait can we!

haski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
from what I know from twitter is an exploit 5.01 -5.05 this year will not be released, too simple it would be too much is ps4 with OFW 4.70, for a lot of time on EXPLOIT 5.01- 5..XX

adrian226

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Lol really no realease this year ? Im starting to think qwertyoruiop is just simple boosting ps4 console sales for sony. He will release 1 year old kexploit 5xx after ps4 incoming top titles sells good frist. Qwertyoruiop is a sony worker i dont belive they never tried to contact him and give him a offert. pffff

TheRealNGB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol really no realease this year ? Im starting to think qwertyoruiop is just simple boosting ps4 console sales for sony. He will release 1 year old kexploit 5xx after ps4 incoming top titles sells good frist. Qwertyoruiop is a sony worker i dont belive they never tried to contact him and give him a offert. pffff

Querty is not the only one with the exploit, others already have it in hand, so it is beyond his control if it gets released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple