Reactions: peteruk

Denisuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What group released it?

The same guy that did Horizon Zero Dawn, it's confirmed working but you need to use ps4hen payload instaid of holygrail because the param.sfo is still 4.70 until it's repacked... (At least that's what I heard, I didn't test it since I don't have a JB PS4)

Last edited by Denisuu,
Reactions: KiiWii

UltramanMHA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This more than likely means that someone else other than Qwerty has a 4.70+ kexploit, right? Good news, hopefully this means something will get released sooner rather than later.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The same guy that did Horizon Zero Dawn, it's confirmed working but you need to use ps4hen payload instaid of holygrail because the param.sfo is still 4.70 until it's repacked... (At least that's what I heard, I didn't test it since I don't have a JB PS4)

Trying to grab it now, internet is shockingly slow tonight :(

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This more than likely means that someone else other than Qwerty has a 4.70+ kexploit, right? Good news, hopefully this means something will get released sooner rather than later.

There must be a whole private group with access, maybe they have been tokd "now is the time" or alternatively another group/individual has learned the way of the kernel and made their own... which may force the private one out into public.... if its superior.

Reactions: Denisuu

Denisuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
On reddit there's a post about the 5.00 kernel dump, Qwerty responded this:

qwertyoruiop 6 points 4 hours ago

5.01 and 5.00 kernel text is basically identical.

He probably means that Vultra could've used the dumped kernel and didn't need an k exploit to make the linux payload... Then at Discord devs are throwing shit at each other... I don't understand why they can't all just get along!

Mo Poge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There must be a whole private group with access, maybe they have been tokd "now is the time" or alternatively another group/individual has learned the way of the kernel and made their own... which may force the private one out into public.... if its superior.

IF it is the same guy that released HZD then you would have thought that the trust placed in him would have been broken since he released the HZD before 4.55 was out and therefore wouldn't have been given access to a 4.7+ kexploit...unless he already had it at the time of the HZD release.

It might be logical to conclude to that this "leaker" was given permission to release those games as a preview to an imminent release to a new kexploit, no?

UltramanMHA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

He probably means that Vultra could've used the dumped kernel and didn't need an k exploit to make the linux payload... Then at Discord devs are throwing shit at each other... I don't understand why they can't all just get along!

Yeah, seems to be what Zer0xFF was trying to say when he was saying Vultra's code "speaks for itself". We can only wait and see if anything fruitful happens due to Vultra I guess.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
IF it is the same guy that released HZD then you would have thought that the trust placed in him would have been broken since he released the HZD before 4.55 was out and therefore wouldn't have been given access to a 4.7+ kexploit...unless he already had it at the time of the HZD release.

It might be logical to conclude to that this "leaker" was given permission to release those games as a preview to an imminent release to a new kexploit, no?

I said this when GOW came out :ph34r:

Reactions: Mo Poge

Saaqi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan

I say let em fight someone might release something just to piss someone else off. [emoji16]

Reactions: joemoe123g

joemoe123g

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Soo exciting times! :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I miss the ps3 days with cfw... I remember the days when the keys were leaked and made us able to play 3.60 + games lol... good times

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the Discord chanel zecoxao and Zer0xFF talked about a lot of stuff I didn't understand and that Flatz said the exploit is useless on retail... Or I missunderstood...

Need For Speed Payback also seems to have been dumped by the same Russian that did Horizon Zero Dawn... If he will start doing games like God of War, the need for a 4.55+ exploit will become less... Since then there's no disadvantage of being on 4.55
well that sounds like it's going to be the ps3 all over again, but if there is a will there is a way.

Last edited by Darksabre72,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    AncientBoi's minding his own business.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is the one in the middle of that old grandpa photo
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meatspin is Kens desktop background lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes uremum didn't tell me about her transition and begged me to make it my background
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I couldn't hurt his or hers feelings
  • TechieSaru tempBOT:
    TechieSaru has joined the room.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Don't ask him where to get lemonade. ;)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi fondles big red lemons to make lemonaides
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Always wanting my lemons he can't have them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Jeb stole bigonyas pants
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Jokes on you, I don't have any on.... "Cause I'm free.... Free ballin'"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Sounds like you and AncientBoi get along together TOO well.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank God we are 20 states away from each tho. Kenny's almost neighbors with him.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I live in kc you dingus
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok still closer to him than me, perv boi
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not to mention you guys share the same last name.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought you were Mrs.bigboi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh twice divorced, I took my maiden name
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs. bigancientboi?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ms. now, We divorced.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd keep the Mrs. He's got more years on you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The end of this game, in the house, is like Texas chainsaw massacre house, is crazy. I just gotta find Chris n kill him.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: The end of this game, in the house, is like Texas chainsaw massacre house, is crazy. I just...