AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Damn. RIP that console.

GOW tempted you?
I do not like GoW that much, the only one I have is Ghost of Sparta on PSP

I just want to have it ready for when KHIII releases, and I wanna install the language pack of Persona 5
It's still not that late though, it's downloading the update atm

Also I'm (probably) buying MHW tomorrow

D

Deleted-445401

Welp, I'm already updating from 4.73 to 5.53.
Good luck to all who are waiting for the exploit and I hope you get your reward soon
I do not like GoW that much, the only one I have is Ghost of Sparta on PSP

I just want to have it ready for when KHIII releases, and I wanna install the language pack of Persona 5
It's still not that late though, it's downloading the update atm

Also I'm (probably) buying MHW tomorrow
you waited so long
wait until kh3 released if kexploit was not available then update

Reactions: heavyd2244

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Looks like he's trolling us :rofl2:

2zrkcco.png
What does this mean?

Reactions: peteruk

Saaqi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Looks like he's trolling us :rofl2:

2zrkcco.png
Oh he is definitely trolling us.

I am also waiting only for this month. If kex or at least a confirmation is not released by the end of this month i am selling my ps4 and move on.

Ps5 is going to announced at this E3 I will get the day one edition and forget all about it until some one jailbreaks that one.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nah.

Thats the best way. If possible have 2 consoles: one for hax, one for online and latest games.

So I tried my new Slim which came on 3.55, updated to 4.55.... for now until my Sandisk Connect arrives I used Al-Azif's DNS to use the exploit and then hen, all working sweet

Only tried with a couple of smaller packages but they loaded fine and played fine

Had an issue with the game Just Sing (the kids love this) it would not pick up the Singstar USB mic's no matter what I tried, SO unclear if it's a HEN side effect OR the game is not compatible with them.... am installing Singstar to test the theory now

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Had an issue with the game Just Sing (the kids love this) it would not pick up the Singstar USB mic's no matter what I tried, SO unclear if it's a HEN side effect OR the game is not compatible with them.... am installing Singstar to test the theory now

Hmm interesting finding, have you tested:

Load holygrail > try game
Load HEN + VR > try game

It could well be a side effect of one of them but I'm sure I read someone was playing rockband...

Edit: WOOT you got your console!

Reactions: peteruk

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm interesting finding, have you tested:

Load holygrail > try game
Load HEN + VR > try game

It could well be a side effect of one of them but I'm sure I read someone was playing rockband...

Edit: WOOT you got your console!

I shall let you know once I've installed Singstar - I'll know for sure then

Next step with be to try those other payloads, although not sure I saw an option for them on Al-Azif's DNS page, but will look again in a bit

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you able to host from a PC or laptop? Or a phone?

Not tonight but will look at the options later in the weekend, I am very short on time this evening and just wanted to give it a quick bash.
I'll switch over to the Guide thread on the weekend and pick your brain on self hosting :)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am also waiting only for this month. If kex or at least a confirmation is not released by the end of this month i am selling my ps4 and move on.

Ps5 is going to announced at this E3 I will get the day one edition and forget all about it until some one jailbreaks that one.

LOL! No. PS5 is coming in 2020 or 2021. PS4 is going to have 10 years lifespan just like PS3. PS5, you heard, about it was just a rumour and isnt coming at all. After 2020 is likely to come. It wont be an announced at E3 this year at all.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I would guess PS5 jailbreak around 2025 maybe, so don't see that logic in that.

Reactions: Ysle29

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)