Gaming Homebrew Review 4IFIR / OC Suite - Showcases (performance / power consumption)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
i do believe this screenshot stock mariko took when hit peak power
and oc version took at lowest power read
lol try using watt meter instead you give inaccurate data,
stock mariko only consume 3.7w (avg power) at 1020/460/1333
oc 1785/921/1998 rising to 8w (avg power)

Read more carefully, please, and do not confuse 4IFIR with SysCLK. They differ significantly in power consumption and performance.

so wait, this means that both OC Suite and 4IFIR are USELESS on sysnand now? what a bummer :(

This means that if you want to use any of the items listed on SysNAND, you do so without safety precautions, at your own risk. If 4IFIR does not work for you, the integrity of the installation is most likely broken. Restore it via AIO.

Last edited by Cooler3D,

P_H_I

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what I'm getting legitimate concerns now that this is using either stolen code or there's some sort of Trojan.

Dump the code. Quit tiptoeing around dumping the code.

You're incredibly evasive for what should be the highlight of any free public project.

Reactions: Bricked

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You know what I'm getting legitimate concerns now that this is using either stolen code or there's some sort of Trojan.
Dump the code. Quit tiptoeing around dumping the code.
You're incredibly evasive for what should be the highlight of any free public project.

Congratulations. They stole the best gaming experience from you. Stay stock if you don't need 4IFIR or OC Suite.

Randolph_orlando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello, cooler,
So i downloaded the latest version for my erista. And then stage 6+. So as per instructions i started slowly overclocking cpu, mem and gpu to full. So i played for 2-3 hours with governor turned off and every game was 60 fps locked with docked mode and temp never went above 60(i live in a hot country too, india). Fans didn't went above 50%. Fire emblem three houses docked play at 60 and it went smooth.

So how is this even possible, is my erista really running at 3000mhz cpu, 2000mhz gpu, 2131 mhz ram frequency and still stable. I find it hard to believe because i never thought it's possible but if it is true then you have achieved something momentous here. But really how safe is this though 🤔

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
3000mhz cpu, 2000mhz gpu, 2131 mhz

Glad you liked it. You have not yet seen what is possible on MARIKO on 4IFIR :)

CPU 3.0 GHz and GPU 2.0 GHz is an April Fool's event. In reality, the maximum effective frequencies for ERISTA, taking into account the implemented and planned optimizations, will not exceed 2.7 GHz CPU, 1.5 GHz GPU. But the RAM will probably be able to work as much as 3.2 GHz on successful chips.

To fit such a high performance in a factory heat pack of 15 watts, of course, it was possible not at the expense of black magic. It's all about the banal Waaagh! psychofield (and some low-level optimizations that the project's haters puzzle over when they can just ask for the source code and an explanation of the features).

But really how safe is this though

For a year and a half and millions of downloads, 0 known incidents. That doesn't mean your console won't blow up first, but still :)

Randolph_orlando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
CPU 3.0 GHz and GPU 2.0 GHz is an April Fool's event. In reality, the maximum effective frequencies for ERISTA, taking into account the implemented and planned optimizations, will not exceed 2.7 GHz CPU, 1.5 GHz GPU. But the RAM will probably be able to work as much as 3.2 GHz on successful chips.

For a year and a half and millions of downloads, 0 known incidents. That doesn't mean your console won't blow up first, but still :)

I hope you be able to achieve those planned frequencies, it would be amazing to see.

But this is still brilliant, the lower temps and lower fans at full frequencies, keep up the good work.

• Love
Reactions: Cooler3D

JotaGBA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi Cooler, are you using an expecific mod for Doom Eternal and Astral Chain? I got your values in Persona 5 and Hyrule warriors but not in those games.

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi Cooler, are you using an expecific mod for Doom Eternal and Astral Chain? I got your values in Persona 5 and Hyrule warriors but not in those games.

Hi,
For DOOM Eternal I use 4MOD-s
For Astral Chain - exef + cheat
Do you use 4IFIR on MARIKO with ST6?

JotaGBA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
4MODs? Check AIO, which used to deploy 4IFIR.

Memory on your OLED 100% compatible with 2.4GHz+
You can use online configurator to raise memory frequency for KIP from main 4IFIR.
Thnx, I used AIO in a clean 4IFIR install to try ST6+ and ST6 but not lying it crush everytime I turned on Mem speed OC. Thats why I keep it on ST5+ :(. Maybe Im doing something bad? (im also turning off auto gobernance)

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thnx, I used AIO in a clean 4IFIR install to try ST6+ and ST6 but not lying it crush everytime I turned on Mem speed OC. Thats why I keep it on ST5+ :(. Maybe Im doing something bad? (im also turning off auto gobernance)

Something is clearly not right. Write about your issue to the 4IFIR support chat, we will try to help. It is multilingual.

In the worst case, you can take ST6 and lower the memory frequency in it to a stable one. It will be faster and more energy efficient than the base one.

• Love
Reactions: JotaGBA

FloppaVentura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never propagandized piracy, all the games installed on the console were purchased from me on the second console (lying in the bedside table idle). However, take a look at how the game looks and works for those who also bought it and play it on the official console:

One of the reasons why I was provoked to create an enhancement mod, couldnt even run at a stable 30 :(

Reactions: Cooler3D
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-