OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
A black cat just raced in, tripping me, causing me to fall under a ladder, which promptly tipped over and crashed into a full length mirror, breaking it into a million pieces. Somehow this jarred my memory enough for me to realize that...

IT'S

Friday the 13th
ph34r.gif

..and therefore:

It's time for a special Friday the 13th edition of Know Your Temps! The Temp being questioned during this session is nloding!

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

---> One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days. Users may sign-up/volunteer for each weekly spot [but more on that later].

---> Once that user's week of questioning starts anybody can ask that user any 3 questions they want via posting on the thread. These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING! (Please post all 3 of your questions at once, in one solid post)

---> Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their week is up.

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow Tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

nloding's session begins 4-13-07 and ends the night of 4-14-07.

Upcoming Sessions:
[4-15-07 to 4-16-07] >>> \/\/oltz
[4-17-07 to 4-18-07] >>> RayorDragonFall
[4-19-07 to 4-20-07] >>> Linkiboy
[4-21-07 to 4-22-07] >>> spikeygcps2
[4-23-07 to 4-24-07] >>> JPH1120
[4-25-07 to 4-26-07] >>> Sil3n7
[4-27-07 to 4-28-07] >>> filozof
[4-29-07 to 4-30-07] >>> mr_blonde_88
[5-1-07 to 5-2-07] >>> Mewgia
[5-3-07 to 5-4-07] >>> Psyfira
[5-5-07 to 5-6-07] >>> lagman
[5-7-07 to 5-8-07] >>> Jax
[5-9-07 to 5-10-07] >>> m_babble
[5-11-07 to 5-12-07] >>> Harsky
[5-13-07 to 5-14-07] >>> Magenta
[5-15-07 to 5-16-07] >>> hankchill
[5-17-07 to 5-18-07] >>> rice151
[5-19-07 to 5-20-07] >>> shaunj66
[5-21-07 to 5-22-07] >>> sinkhead
[5-23-07 to 5-24-07] >>> nileyg
[5-25-07 to 5-26-07] >>> Caoimhin
[5-27-07 to 5-28-07] >>> Legend

Past Know Your Temps Sessions:

>>> DarkRamza
>>> Opium
>>> OSW
>>> rambozotheclown
>>> shadowboy
>>> AshuraZero
>>> Gaisuto
>>> Orc
>>> bobitos
>>> mthrnite
>>> juggernaut911
>>> Qpido
>>> 754boy
>>> ShadowXP
>>> Qrayzie
>>> dafatkid27
>>> iza
>>> tshu
>>> Kyoji
>>> Mortenga
>>> .TakaM
>>> The Last Spartan
>>> Gamerman1723
>>> [M]artin

PM mthrnite ( link ) if you're interested in being featured on an upcoming session of Know Your Temps. Once your PM has been received, you can look for your name on an updated Upcoming Sessions List in next round's thread.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya there!

1.) What's your favorite portable game? (From any portable system)

2.) Which do you prefer, Sega Saturn or Sega Dreamcast?

3.) How's life?
happy.gif

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1)Why does my head hurt at the moment (I'm guessing it's a headache, maybe a migraine???)

2)Why don't they offer Korean classes during the summer? >_<

3)Should I go to the State Fair tonight/this weekend? (That involves physical activity
tongue.gif
)

I

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Favorite latin-music band?
2. Wich GBX Pokemon game is the best one?
3. What faction will win the third Tiberian war?!?!?!

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) who??? never heard of u LMAO
2) how many times have u been in jail
3) do u like the wii nunchuck controllers or do you prefer the contemperary style such as the ps3, gamecube and xbox 360, etc use

nloding

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I've had a long weekend already, so these responses are a little late, and I'm gonna join them all together into one single post.

1) why did you pick nloding for your username?
2)who do you like best on gbatemp
3) who is the best staff member

1) It's been my screen name since I was in elementary school. So for about 10 years. I have other aliases, but mostly I just use nloding because it's been mine for so long. That, and it's the first initial of my first name, and my last name, together -- so at IT jobs like my current one, my email and username there ends up being nloding as well. It works out.
2) Myself
smile.gif
No, I don't know. I've had great conversations with tons of people here. I just like it here.
3) Again, don't know. I've had conversations with several of them, but I don't know any of them really well at all. Though I think Opium has the best avatar.

[M said:
artin,Apr 13 2007, 11:35 AM]1.) What's your favorite portable game? (From any portable system)
2.) Which do you prefer, Sega Saturn or Sega Dreamcast?
3.) How's life?
happy.gif

1) My favorite portable game has to be Mario Kart DS right now. You can turn it on, play it at any time, and it's not going to take up too much of your time. But if you need it to, it can. Before that, it was Minish Cap or Final Fantasy V.
2) Dreamcast. I never really liked the Saturn ... ever.
3) Could be much worse, and it's getting better. I'm about to adopt a dog (we're watching it for a week to see how it goes; she's whimpering outside the office door right now). I just got a new job I really like, and they're paying more than I deserve, so it's all good.

1)Why does my head hurt at the moment (I'm guessing it's a headache, maybe a migraine???)
2)Why don't they offer Korean classes during the summer? >_<
3)Should I go to the State Fair tonight/this weekend? (That involves physical activity
tongue.gif
)

1) Mine hurts because I didn't get enough sleep. Perhaps you should go get some Head-On and apply directly to the forehead. Head-On, apply directly to the forehead. Head-On, apply directly to the forehead. Head-On, apply directly to the forehead.
2) You can only learn Korean in the winter, duh ...........
3) As long as they have greasy elephant ears. If not, it's not a real fair.

1. Favorite latin-music band?
2. Wich GBX Pokemon game is the best one?
3. What faction will win the third Tiberian war?!?!?!

1) Not Ricky Martin or J-Lo. Shakira can belly-dance. Uh, sure. (Wish I actually knew latin music!)
2) I don't like Pokemon ... never got into them, so I'll say ... the one with Pikachu's evil twin thing.
3) I've beaten both campaign's, so I'll call it a draw and pray for C&C 4.

1) who??? never heard of u LMAO
2) how many times have u been in jail
3) do u like the wii nunchuck controllers or do you prefer the contemperary style such as the ps3, gamecube and xbox 360, etc use

1) I've mostly been around the Wii Hacking section, but I've been quiet for a few weeks because of my new job and the dog.
2) I toured jail once. Been arrested twice, but they couldn't get the charges to stick.
3) I think the Wii controller is brilliant for several games, but terrible for others (like FPS games, I hate it). Of the other controllers, the 360 has the best controller yet. It's SUPER comfortable. I love it.

*Do you like techno (happy hardcore
wub.gif
)
*Do you wear tight pants?
*Favorite band?

1) Some. I'm more of a rock 'n' roll guy though.
2) When I'm in a Shakespeare play, yes; in reality, no.
3) Three years ago I'd have said Tool. Two years ago I'd have said Pink Floyd. Now, I don't know; so many good albums have been released.

Phew, caught up. On we go ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto