Hacking 4.x cfw cia spoofing?

blaze862

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a few questions to ask
1)What will updating emunand do? Will it allow me to run higher firmware requirement cfw's like supersmash bro's 4? (as in newer cia's). If it does how can i update emunand and play newer cia's?
2)I found that some games are spoofed to work on 4.x cfw, is this real? and can i spoof my own games?
3)Where can i find a collection of cia's that work on 4.x?

Loaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1.) Emunand is for playing retail carts without having to update your sysnand and lose the ability to run known exploits. There are no publicly available "higher firmware requirement cfw's", and the only one(s) openly in development are anti piracy so don't get your hopes up too high about playing 7.x encrypted games (i.e. smash bros)
2.) yes, this is real, but does not work for games that are made with the 7.x sdk or w/e makes them 7.x encrypted. So basically it's for games which use a higher firmware than 4.5 but lower than 7.x, as far as I know. You can spoof your own games but it's fairly time consuming, although it's really the best option. Look for a tutorial here on gbatemp about converting .3ds to .cia, and that hsould teach you what you need to do to make your own .cias including region free or f/w spoofed .cias
3.) Don't tell anyone I told you, but there's this website called google.com - great place for finding anything!

Reactions: Margen67

blaze862

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, it kind of sucks though, i was hoping to play smash bros but i guess there are plenty of other cia's out there. Don't tell anyone I told you, but google.com is monitored by the illuminati.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay