Hacking 4+ player brawl?

limesherbert

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to create some sort of SSBB hack where, four players use a gc controller for example, and then more players would use a wiimote/etc. to play in also to have a brawl with more than four people? I know the game can fit in more than 4 characters on screen because of multi-man brawl so...yeah

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
limesherbert said:
Would it be possible to create some sort of SSBB hack where, four players use a gc controller for example, and then more players would use a wiimote/etc. to play in also to have a brawl with more than four people? I know the game can fit in more than 4 characters on screen because of multi-man brawl so...yeah

That sounds pretty complicated to program, I bet you someone can do it, but not here...

Ambuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be too complicated though. Brawl is programmed for up to four players, as seen in the battle (percentages and stock). That could only be four players at most.

EDIT: Just played a quick brawl match. Multi man melee shows how the scores at the bottom would be set up. at most it could be 6 i assume.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If there is someway to access a debug menu or something, maybe.

No chance of someone making a hack where you can simply go into multiplayer Brawl and play with more than 4 characters, though.

Even then, it would be 6 players at max. That's judging from the Melee, though, which you could have a 6 person fight and control 4 of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)