Hacking [4.74 HEN RELEASED] Payloads and information thread

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Curious.. Why this ? Why not update to 5.05 ? God of War and others wont played this FW exploitable anyway, will it ?
This is only for people who are stuck on FW 4.74 because of a broken blu-ray drive.
If you have a broken blu-ray drive in your PS4 it will not allow you to update the firmware to a higher version, so you are stuck on that version.

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: spotanjo3

shykelit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Here is v1.2 of my Self Host Exploit Menu for FW 4.74.
View attachment 154386

I have also made a 1 file Exploit Host Server to make it easier to self host the files from a PC.
View attachment 154389
How to use:
1: Place the 'Exploit Host Server.exe' in the same directory next to the index.html.
2: Run 'Exploit Host Server.exe' (allow it in your firewall if it asks)
3: On your PS4 open the browser and put the exact address that it says under: 'On Your PS4 Browser Go To:'
4: You should now see the exploit menu on your PS4. If you wish you can now go to tools and save the menu in your PS4s offline cache.

Troubleshooting:
If the exploit menu does not appear in your PS4 browser check in the Exploit Host Server window where it says: 'Your Local IP & Port'
The last digits must say 80. (like in the image above).
If it does not say 80 that means that something else on your PC must be already using Port 80. Find out what it is and close it.

If you cannot find what is using port 80 on you PC you can fix the problem by just adding the used port number to the address in your PS4 browser.
eg: If it says 'Your Local IP & Port ' is: http://192.68.0.5:81
you would enter http://192.68.0.5:81/index.html in your PS4 Browser.

After testing, HEN/HEN+VR works fine, but the offline cache does not display the page after PS4 restarts. Thank you

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by Leeful,

faisalhudz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
REN/Linux loader and Hen are actively being ported by AlAzif with help from Sistro.

I have the universal payloads already, just need time to put them into x-project and bingo ;)
good work bro let me know ill and if anything needs testing let me know as well bro

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@