OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
so apple released the firmware 4.3.1 and jailbreaker are excitited to hear if there is a new jajilbreak. any tempers know if their is. and if so please list the idevices it supports and if its teathered or unteathered

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
There's an untethered jailbreak in the works. It's VERY unlikely that 4.3.1 closed this exploit, as it hasn't been disclosed as of now.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are just gonna have to wait as lots of stuff is in progress now
ipad 2 is a different story because of the new A5 cpu

D

Deleted-273695

Wait, 4.3.1 is out? It doesn't show it on my itunes :/
Edit:
FW iPhone 4 iPhone 3GS iPhone 3G iPhone 2G iPad iPod Gen 3/4 iPod 2nd Gen
4.3/4.3.1 No Jailbreak Yet No Jailbreak Yet No Jailbreak Yet Does not exist No Jailbreak Yet No Jailbreak Yet No Jailbreak Yet

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I updated my iPad 2 to 4.3.1. Had troubles at first with error 1013, which kicked my iPad into recovery mode, and had 1013 again every time I tried to recover. Eventually (on my 6th try) I just rebooted my comp and the iPad and then it worked. Took 3 more attempts to sync everything back onto it.

This is the reward I get for trying to give iTunes and Apple a second chance at their software... only to encounter so many bugs at every turn...

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iTunes is always terrible. That's already accepted by the scientific community as a constant in the universe. Popular models in theoretical physics suggests that if there were iTunes prior to the big bang, it would have also been terrible. Its terribleness transcends space-time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker