Trophies
Website
www.data-hosting.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Excellent !
biggrin.gif

What's the start code number for the 4.3E please (the 4.2E is like this "version=482") ?
I Need it to apply the good hacks.ini and for trad it in french so thanks to respond
wink.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hendricks266 said:
Thank you for your work.

Could it be ensured that the updates to StartPatch MOD (and all relevant hacks) work for System Menu 4.1? I don't want to update to 4.2 or 4.3.
Uh, there is already a StartPatch for 4.1. Just use it?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I just checked my current hacks.ini file for 4.1e and found that this new all in one file is missing the [Force Disc Games to run under IOS249] hack. Don't know if anyone uses is, I just wanted to let you know.

Hendricks266

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
hendricks266.duke4.net
XP
Country
United States
Basically, what I'm saying is that I don't want development to continue on a spiffy StartPatch MOD with new hacks being developed and added, with 4.1 left in the dust. As I said before, some of the hacks are not present in the StartPatch 4.1 available on the WiiBrew page, and some are inconvenient because they are split into parts unnecessarily. In either case, the GUI does not tell you in advance what hacks are already installed by doing something like changing the color. If such an improvement were to be made, 4.1 users would never see it.

ChaosEnergy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
damysteryman said:
And now I have some questions:
1. Should I keep the "Force Wifi Connection Test Failure" hack, or should I remove it? Does it have a use?
If you force the failure, you cant run into the question if you WII should get updated, this appears always after testing a new connection
for me it works in 4.1 without it, when enabling online block...
maybe there is a special moment, where it might be useful
anyway, no one can create a working wlan connection, when i remember correctly, cause it is needed to do testing or connection is not saved (as far as i remember...)

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
buffdog said:
is there any news on startpatch this all need to up date and thx for your time and work peeps
I was going to update it, but decided there's no point and I couldn't be bothered, so I'm not gonna anymore. Feel free to do it if you want, but nothing needs to be done. There is no point in updating to 4.3, and if you have a virgin 4.3 system there's no way to patch it, so there's really no point updating startpatch IMO.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattesno1 said:
Nice, does this mean you will be able to install priiloader or run startpatch on a virgin 4.3 with one of the working exploits, disable the "bannerbomb detection"/"JODI deletion" and install The HBC?

Hackmii installer will not work anyway unless you can downgrade an IOS so you can't just install HBC.

mayonaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question I downloaded the hacks.ini and put in its own folder on sd card? Is this wrong, am I suppose to put this in the priiloader file on my sd card? thanks and sorry noobie here!

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mayonaze said:
Question I downloaded the hacks.ini and put in its own folder on sd card? Is this wrong, am I suppose to put this in the priiloader file on my sd card? thanks and sorry noobie here!

Don't put in folder, just put it on the root of sd stick.

Xiadas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so after i put the hack.ini on the root of sd folder i can install homebrew and neogamma and the stuff? ty for the help

Xiadas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
he he it was softmodded before but my noobish sister updated it and now i have 4.3 so been searching and found this
tongue.gif
. so after i put the hack.ini on the root of sd folder i can install homebrew and neogamma and the stuff?
nayps3.gif

hetfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you ask these kind of questions your just as noobish as your sister.
wink.gif

It would be wise to stop your attempts, before you brick thw Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: @BigOnYa gimme change for a $20 pls. :):evil: