4.05 OS Menu for Acekard RPG is now out.

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by rickshaw888, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2007
  1. rickshaw888
    OP

Newcomer rickshaw888 Member

Canada
    With that, Acekard RPG how has the soft reset feature. I am kind of surprised with the Acekard team releasing new versions of the OS Menu in such short time between versions. I hope they continue with their good work! Now, what else are we missing to get this one of the better carts out there. Realtime save would be very very nice! [​IMG]

2. Nero

Member Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

United States
    It is a great cart.. I'm kinda surprised that no one has used the Open-Source aspect of the AKRPG.
    Screw Real-Time-Save, fixing Download-Play would be a much better task, rather than working on a cheating function.

If it had some actual support for Open-Source, and decent Download Play, I would've purchased an AKRPG.

~Nero

3. golden

Member golden What a Digital Dummy!!!

United States
    AWESOME!

I have been recommending the acekard RPG to many since it looks so cool and is so promising and most have said it wasn't good because of a lack of features. TAKE THAT NONBELIEVERS!

I can safely say that the acekard team is doing their job great and this is one more feature to add to an already promising cart.

Just one big question remains for me before I shell out some big cash to buy this baby:

ARE ANY OF YOU PROGRAMMERS/CODERS WORKING ON ADDING ANY KICKASS FEATURES TO THE ACEKARD RPG SOURCE?

Is anyone even trying? I know that the community is very meek if there is any at all but I think this underrated open source idea which already dubbed as "fail" by most will be the source of the cards greatness. Pun not intended. >.>

4. deufeufeu

Member deufeufeu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Cote d'Ivoire
    I'm adding realtime saves and other stuff. Satisfied ? The opensource of acekard rpg is great, I have tweaked my menu a lot.

5. golden

Member golden What a Digital Dummy!!!

United States
    Seriously? Real Time Saves? Incredible. How is it going so far? Any progress?

As far as the menu goes, that's neat.

I wish you luck on all your development. [​IMG]

6. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    deufeufeu, i shall be sad if you don't share your work [​IMG] (when you feel ready to of course!)

or instead, are you giving it to the acekard team so they can include it in an official release?

(just wondering because it sounds like cracker collaborated with them in the cheat functionality)

7. Raisingod

Member Raisingod GBAtemp Fan

Israel
    Hmm my quick launch engine will have to wait till this code is released since I just realised there might be collision iwth soft reset [​IMG] .

8. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    Guys, this was posted on the portal yesterday. Please check before making duplicate topics.

Thanks. Topic Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.