Hacking 4.05 OS Menu for Acekard RPG is now out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickshaw888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
With that, Acekard RPG how has the soft reset feature. I am kind of surprised with the Acekard team releasing new versions of the OS Menu in such short time between versions. I hope they continue with their good work! Now, what else are we missing to get this one of the better carts out there. Realtime save would be very very nice!
smile.gif

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With that, Acekard RPG how has the soft reset feature. I am kind of surprised with the Acekard team releasing new versions of the OS Menu in such short time between versions. I hope they continue with their good work! Now, what else are we missing to get this one of the better carts out there. Realtime save would be very very nice!Â
smile.gif

It is a great cart.. I'm kinda surprised that no one has used the Open-Source aspect of the AKRPG.
Screw Real-Time-Save, fixing Download-Play would be a much better task, rather than working on a cheating function.

If it had some actual support for Open-Source, and decent Download Play, I would've purchased an AKRPG.

~Nero

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AWESOME!

I have been recommending the acekard RPG to many since it looks so cool and is so promising and most have said it wasn't good because of a lack of features. TAKE THAT NONBELIEVERS!

I can safely say that the acekard team is doing their job great and this is one more feature to add to an already promising cart.

Just one big question remains for me before I shell out some big cash to buy this baby:

ARE ANY OF YOU PROGRAMMERS/CODERS WORKING ON ADDING ANY KICKASS FEATURES TO THE ACEKARD RPG SOURCE?

Is anyone even trying? I know that the community is very meek if there is any at all but I think this underrated open source idea which already dubbed as "fail" by most will be the source of the cards greatness. Pun not intended. >.>

D

Deleted User

AWESOME!

I have been recommending the acekard RPG to many since it looks so cool and is so promising and most have said it wasn't good because of a lack of features. TAKE THAT NONBELIEVERS!

I can safely say that the acekard team is doing their job great and this is one more feature to add to an already promising cart.

Just one big question remains for me before I shell out some big cash to buy this baby:

ARE ANY OF YOU PROGRAMMERS/CODERS WORKING ON ADDING ANY KICKASS FEATURES TO THE ACEKARD RPG SOURCE?

Is anyone even trying? I know that the community is very meek if there is any at all but I think this underrated open source idea which already dubbed as "fail" by most will be the source of the cards greatness. Pun not intended. >.>

I'm adding realtime saves and other stuff. Satisfied ? The opensource of acekard rpg is great, I have tweaked my menu a lot.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
deufeufeu, i shall be sad if you don't share your work
happy.gif
(when you feel ready to of course!)

or instead, are you giving it to the acekard team so they can include it in an official release?

(just wondering because it sounds like cracker collaborated with them in the cheat functionality)

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hmm my quick launch engine will have to wait till this code is released since I just realised there might be collision iwth soft reset
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel