3rd party Nintendo Switch support?

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by halo5307, Oct 21, 2016.

1. halo5307
    OP

halo5307 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2015
    United States
    One thing I thought was interesting was how many 3rd party developers are going to be creating games for the switch in the future -- maybe the switch is more powerful then Nintendo's current competitors? Regardless, seeing hit titles like Skyrim on a Nintendo console sure is a nice thing to see. Heres hoping to a successful launch!

2. Condarkness

Condarkness GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2008
    United States
    I'd like to think that this is what Nintendo wants but reality maybe different when the console gets started. We don't know if that many developers will still be there with Nintendo, and we don't know if any are planning to jump ship either when another console comes out.

3. Range-TE

Range-TE GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 9, 2008
    Indonesia
    honestly, i'm super hopeful since it *seems* like the switch could be on par with the ps4 and Xbone according to nvidia, and alotta 3rd parties pledged support already, but im skeptical since the Wii U ALSO launched being on par with the then current gen hardware and ALSO had a lot of 3rd parties pledged in the beginning.

4. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    kh3 for the switch NAO

KingVamp likes this.
  5. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    You know, if there is enough support, I'll be less "butthurt" of being no Backwards compatibility.