Hacking 3in1 and GBA games - big problem!

Lodox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well... the point is I bought EZV with 3in1 mainly for GBA games. And, to my horror, on my old big supercard SD it was FAR better, unless im doing something wrong (god please tell me i do). Back to the topic. Games run without slowdowns, everything is fine exept... 90% of them doesnt save :[ WTF? So far I was only able to play advance wars and castlevania: aria of sorrow. mario & luigi - save corrupted. pokemon leaf green - corruption of save. Zelda the minish cap - cant save.
wacko.gif
And also, dragonball 2 & 3 doesnt work. it says that the game will not run on that hardware (happens in some point of the game, i remember playing it on emulator, u had to change something in options.)

Please help me, NDS games are dull for me, I want to play my fav gba ones... Am I missing something? 3in1 is useless for me if it doesnt work as it should :|). Oh and i dont think the battery went dead since advance wars and castlevania work fine

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The point is to read guides before complaining.

The games have to be patched with EZ4 client in order to save. IF they're already patched then your battery is dead (there were cases of units shipped with dead battery or even without it).

Good luck!

Lodox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
well my ezflash same to me without even a box, I looked a bit in the net but couldnt find anything like it... and is it ok to patch games with EZ4 client when I have EZ5? And well I dont complain but seek for help
tongue.gif
thanks Ill try it anyway

Lodox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
-EX- you are my personal jesus!!! Man THANKS you saved me from terrible death on the wastelands of doom where there are no GBA games and people have to play crappy NDS ones...!

In other words thank you
smile.gif

Lodox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
frown.gif

I have another problem...

Yesterday everything was fine exept for the fact that pokemon leaf green corrupted once. But today I boot my DS and what I see saves from yoshis island are gone as well :/ But then out of curiosity I boot Advance Wars and of course save is there. Why is it happening so? I see saves from games other than advance wars and castlevania are all gone...!>______

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you backing up you saves to SD before you switch the GBA games on the 3-in-1 and then writing the save for the game you've switched to to the 3-in-1?

Lodox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
umm what do you mean? Sorry my EZ V came without even a box let alone instructions I dont know a lot of things... I know only few which I managed to find on net...

Anyway I dont know what do you mean but I dont do anything like that and advance wars and castlevania work fine... How do you do it what you are talking about?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
The EZ-V boxes don't have instructions in them
smile.gif
They're online.

The Sosuke EZ-V Forums are the closest thing there is to an official English EZ-V forum, and have some really good support and guides for how to use the EZ stuff. More specifically:

All the stuff you need for EZ-V; a frequently updated collection of software, manuals and other useful bits and pieces.

EZ-V Quickstart Guide

(I haven't used the 3-in-1 much so can't answer your question myself, but that's where I'd look for the answer
smile.gif
)

Lodox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Godot0102 thanks for the upload, there was a note with recomended speed for my card, now that I set it to 3 I didn't encounter a single problem with my EZ V + even pokemon diamond doesn't corrupt anymore
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1