Status
Not open for further replies.

10twenty4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't the smdh file generated supposed to use the icon image provided? I'm positive I uploaded an icon with my themes, but the smdh just has a placeholder 3dsthem.es icon.

JokeTriple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't the smdh file generated supposed to use the icon image provided? I'm positive I uploaded an icon with my themes, but the smdh just has a placeholder 3dsthem.es icon.
The site automatically put the overlay regardless of what preview you put.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I don't know if it is a bug or something, but when I search "pokemon", I can see some Fire Emblem's themes and others

JokeTriple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't know if it is a bug or something, but when I search "pokemon", I can see some Fire Emblem's themes and others
Search funtion is wonky. I tried to search for my chibi-robo themes, and it showed some random themes, but not my own. I had to type it case-sensitive and everything for my themes to show up and they're the only Chibi-Robo themes on the site.

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Working on it

Search funtion is wonky. I tried to search for my chibi-robo themes, and it showed some random themes, but not my own. I had to type it case-sensitive and everything for my themes to show up and they're the only Chibi-Robo themes on the site.
Maybe it's your browser that's wonky, I searched "chibi robo" and got 2 themes, which both are yours

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Searching sfw/nsfw only brings up posts with it in the title.

Nothing bothers explicitly mentioning sfw and only two of the nsfw posts have it in the title.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Site works well on my old tablet.
Can't get to my computer to try making a the,e and uploading but site looks rather good.
Some suggestions or what I'd like to see in a future update..
  • Favorites and optional public favorites pages.
  • Tagging system or pre-set feature tags. IE: All Original content, incomplete themes, Scrolling top or bottom screen, animation and type, most color used, part of a set, contest entry, DNP(do not post), etc.
  • .ogg CHMM2 audio preview support. Scrolling and animation previews would be nice too if and when possible.
  • Full theme set or user library downloading if it doesn't cause any issues.
I think some are likely down the road but felt like mentioning it.

Site is looking great and works smoothly, great job.
Hope to see this site last a long time.
Also more full original themes pop up. :3 (Still working on mine.)

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Some suggestions or what I'd like to see in a future update..
  • Favorites and optional public favorites pages.
  • Tagging system or pre-set feature tags. IE: All Original content, incomplete themes, Scrolling top or bottom screen, animation and type, most color used, part of a set, contest entry, DNP(do not post), etc.
  • .ogg CHMM2 audio preview support. Scrolling and animation previews would be nice too if and when possible.
Those are currently planned

• Full theme set or user library downloading if it doesn't cause any issues.
I have limited space, so I don't think that's possible for now

Reactions: shadow1w2

NodePoint

  
Trophies
that was a lie -- actually somewhere in europe
XP
Country
United States
Meh I am in a bad mood. Something shitty just happened.
Okay. Though keep your childish drama-starter away from this thread. It isn't going to improve your reputation and it certainly isn't going to help your teams if you're representing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo