Homebrew 3DSThem.es - Your new destination for custom 3DS themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like this. The only thing that bugs me is having to scroll up and down each time I go to the next page because I can only see one row of four at a time. Thoughts on an option for amount of themes displayed per page?

NodePoint

  
Trophies
that was a lie -- actually somewhere in europe
XP
Country
United States
It seems fine to me - I searched Crusaders and I got themes of the Cutie Mark Crusaders from My Little Pony, but the word Crusaders only appeared in the theme description and not their title.
Yeah. The search is pretty nifty by having both title and description search by default.
There could be search filters for some who just want the results based on the description or title content only as the optional stuff, which can be useful if there's too many similar themes. *Hint* *Hint*

Eh. Talking about themes, Themehax broke even after reinstallation (could be to do with me upgrading and downgrading YouTube) so I might as well try out this site and pick a theme alongside CHMM2 and IronHax (my only functional way of accessing homebrew now). :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I like this. The only thing that bugs me is having to scroll up and down each time I go to the next page because I can only see one row of four at a time. Thoughts on an option for amount of themes displayed per page?
There should be 16 themes maximum per page. Note that this is more for PCs so do try using one when using the site (considering that they're more for reading/writing to SDHC's).

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There should be 16 themes maximum per page. Note that this is more for PCs so do try using one when using the site (considering that they're more for reading/writing to SDHC's).
Sorry I wrote that wrong. I meant to say that I see TWO rows of 4, but then I have to scroll down to see the next two rows, then when I go to the next page I have to scroll up to see more rows, and keep repeating for every page. Is there a way for the user to change the amount displayed per page?

10twenty4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to see a new site, especially after the whole fiasco with 3dsthemes. Gonna start uploading my themes there soon.

The "don't blur NSFW" setting seems to be broken, however. At least for me, some are blurred and some aren't, regardless of whether the setting is checked or not.

NodePoint

  
Trophies
that was a lie -- actually somewhere in europe
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I wrote that wrong. I meant to say that I see TWO rows of 4, but then I have to scroll down to see the next two rows, then when I go to the next page I have to scroll up to see more rows, and keep repeating for every page. Is there a way for the user to change the amount displayed per page?
Oops. My mistake too.
On my phone, it shows 2x8. My netbook shows 4x4.
I would say that this is normal. Though if your screen is so large that it looks as if it would fit more in then it could be a suggestion.
This could be to do with screen size, detection if mobile or not (client or server side). I don't know myself so I can't really dig deeper unless I feel like looking into the client side code.. I'd rather wait for Erman to have his say on this. :P

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...Someone re-uploaded one of my themes onto the site. :angry: I hate it when people do that.

latest

Meh, they beat me to it.

Last edited by Lucar,
Reactions: Hoppy

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oops. My mistake too.
On my phone, it shows 2x8. My netbook shows 4x4.
I would say that this is normal. Though if your screen is so large that it looks as if it would fit more in then it could be a suggestion.
This could be to do with screen size, detection if mobile or not (client or server side). I don't know myself so I can't really dig deeper unless I feel like looking into the client side code.. I'd rather wait for Erman to have his say on this. :P
You know what? I've realized that it's pretty much the perfect size for page up/down every time I go to the next page. So it's not an issue for me at least, not anymore.

10twenty4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The box to upload a new theme seems smaller than it should be. It's weird that I need to scroll to see all the fields, even though the entire box should fit on my screen.

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The box to upload a new theme seems smaller than it should be. It's weird that I need to scroll to see all the fields, even though the entire box should fit on my screen.
Sorry, that's a issue in the framework I'm using, I cannot fix it myself

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you add a feature so when you change pages, the site autoscrolls to the top of the page? If I remember my HTML5 course right, it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night