Status
Not open for further replies.

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Might just be me, but the search bar is too high up (the this-is-where-you-type-what-you-want-to-search-thing)

Glad I'm used to /?q=searchtexthere but I thought id mention this
Fixed, thanks

Hello, I love the site and I check it everyday and I was thinking that it be great if boot animations were allowed to be uploaded, and hopes that more people make more of them.
I'm extremely limited on disk space right now (30GB of 40GB used), but my hosting service is going to provide cheaper storage after a few months, so I might do it if that happens.

Is this a bug? Music won't playback on internet explorer running Windows 10. But the music works fine on google chrome.
The answer is in your question.

-----

improved the anti adblock killer killer

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@MarioErmando
You could put the sending of the previous image with the first send.
Without the need to enter edit to send the new preview image.

Working on it

Reactions: Ricken

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if it is just me, but the menu does not work on my phone.
You can see the shadow of the menu but the menu itself does not appear

Reactions: SomeGamer

drag0nscythe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to access the site once yesterday but now all I am receiving is this error.

An error has occurred. Your useragent is Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; rv:11.0) like Gecko

I tried clearing my browser history, cookies, reloading, changing broswers. Yet no matter what I do , all broswers give me this message. Does anyone know what is going on?

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I was able to access the site once yesterday but now all I am receiving is this error.

An error has occurred. Your useragent is Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; rv:11.0) like Gecko

I tried clearing my browser history, cookies, reloading, changing broswers. Yet no matter what I do , all broswers give me this message. Does anyone know what is going on?
I think that's because of the code obstruction algorithm, should work again now

drag0nscythe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried a couple times again and still throwing the same error. What would cause this kind of error? I managed to get the site to work on internet explorer but since this morning the same error has shown up.

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just tried a couple times again and still throwing the same error. What would cause this kind of error? I managed to get the site to work on internet explorer but since this morning the same error has shown up.
Can you post the error message from chrome? IE's error detector doesn't give much info and I can't replicate the problem

drag0nscythe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://fonts.googleapis.com/icon?family=Helvetica Neue:300,300italic,700,700italic Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/materialize/0.97.6/css/materialize.min.css Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE
https://fonts.googleapis.com/icon?family=Helvetica Neue:300,300italic,700,700italic Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

Here is what Google provides.

I see it is all font related. maybe I need to update my fonts

An error has occurred. Your useragent is Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/50.0.2661.94 Safari/537.36

Uncaught ReferenceError: allowNSFW is not defined in at line 1

I also received this but I think has to do with not being logged in

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/materialize/0.97.6/css/materialize.min.css Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE

Here is what Google provides.

I see it is all font related. maybe I need to update my fonts

An error has occurred. Your useragent is Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/50.0.2661.94 Safari/537.36

Uncaught ReferenceError: allowNSFW is not defined in at line 1

I also received this but I think has to do with not being logged in
That definitively shows that you should clear the cache

drag0nscythe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any special way to clear the cache for the site? I am using firefox and I have used the clear history to delete cache, passwords, website history and everything else. I have told it to delete everything since the beginning and the error is still occurring.

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is there any special way to clear the cache for the site? I am using firefox and I have used the clear history to delete cache, passwords, website history and everything else. I have told it to delete everything since the beginning and the error is still occurring.
It could be your network caching the requests

drag0nscythe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running windows 7.

I performed a flushdns as this is supposed to clear the dns cache. I am still receiving the error. I also went into the appdata folder and deleted anything with the name cache in it. Didn't help.

drag0nscythe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured out my problem. It is indeed a cache problem. For some reason my router doesn't dump the cache even upon request.

I can access the site no problem through a different router and net work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhN3stcB0is