3DSGamerWorld :/

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by HoagieMan, Feb 17, 2016.

1. HoagieMan
    OP

HoagieMan Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Ordered a Gateway 3DS from this site on the 2nd of February. The order did not ship until a week later because they had a problem shipping to a P.O. Box. No big deal. I gave them a different address and the order was shipped the next day. I never received a tracking number which is something the shipping page on their site said I should get after the product is shipped. Three or four days later a package arrives from them, but there's no gateway inside. Instead I find a power cord which I did not order. I try to remedy the situation by e-mailing them four times within a span of 3 days stating that I received the wrong item and that I wish to be sent a gateway, which is an option listed on their site. Still no response. What should I do?

Attached Files:

2. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    If they will not respond to the issue, then file a chargeback through your credit card company.

HoagieMan likes this.
  3. jaksy

jaksy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 10, 2014
    United States
    What email did you use to contact them?
    They are a member here so you could try tagging @3DSGamerWorld.Com (though they haven't been logged in since November), from their profile they mention "Can you email to me sales@3dsgamerworld.com and junychen@yahoo.com ,i don't know what's your order number,reciver name."

I have heard of users having more luck contacting them through that second email address as they sometimes appear to be blocked from mailing to the first one.

Last edited by jaksy, Feb 17, 2016
    HoagieMan likes this.
  4. HoagieMan
    OP

HoagieMan Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Thanks for the help guys. I was able to contact them and I will be receiving another package from them. :)

I replied to the emails I originally received from them about my PO box address problem and they replied to it. the ones I sent in a new thread we're not received I guess