Hacking 3DSGamerWorld :/

HoagieMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered a Gateway 3DS from this site on the 2nd of February. The order did not ship until a week later because they had a problem shipping to a P.O. Box. No big deal. I gave them a different address and the order was shipped the next day. I never received a tracking number which is something the shipping page on their site said I should get after the product is shipped. Three or four days later a package arrives from them, but there's no gateway inside. Instead I find a power cord which I did not order. I try to remedy the situation by e-mailing them four times within a span of 3 days stating that I received the wrong item and that I wish to be sent a gateway, which is an option listed on their site. Still no response. What should I do?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 270

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What email did you use to contact them?
They are a member here so you could try tagging @3DSGamerWorld.Com (though they haven't been logged in since November), from their profile they mention "Can you email to me [email protected] and [email protected] ,i don't know what's your order number,reciver name."

I have heard of users having more luck contacting them through that second email address as they sometimes appear to be blocked from mailing to the first one.

Last edited by jaksy,
Reactions: HoagieMan

HoagieMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help guys. I was able to contact them and I will be receiving another package from them. :)

I replied to the emails I originally received from them about my PO box address problem and they replied to it. the ones I sent in a new thread we're not received I guess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1