Hacking 3DS XL softbrick - buttons doesn't work

DiskGamerCE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone! First of all, english isn't my native language, so i will try to explain with details what is happening. Sorry If I say something stupid or wrong.

I have a OLD 3DS XL blue and after unlock him with ntrboot mode and install Luma 9.0 I can't join my friend list. After some time trying to join the list that always freeze my console just stay strange:
- Up, Left, Right and Down doesn't work anymore on normal menu
- Touchscreen doesn't work on normal menu

On rosalina menu and luma works normally

I try a CTRnand transfer to version 11.15, 9.2 e 2.1 with:
- Decrypt9WIP
- Godmode9

I removed with "remove cfw script" but still the same, I tried again instal another ctrnand transfer, but nothing changed.

Still the same, freeze at the Config initial menu, that menu that's shows after format process.

What's happening? I'm feeling hopeless. Can someone have some issue or solution?

Attachments

• FORUM.jpg
    FORUM.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 200

DiskGamerCE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No that is not what I meant, I meant by default people will try their own nand dump first, the trying the CTRTransfer nand, seem to be hardware problem, did water get inside?
Oh, I got it. Sorry, it's my bad english.

No, no water problems or anything external that causes damage.

The only problem was the friend list that's freeze when I tried to open. Someone told me to wait the freeze stop, but the only thing that's happen after is the touchscreen and the buttons freezing too. Do you think that friend list problem was hardware and because of this the software got bricked?

I'm hopeless. =\

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I got it. Sorry, it's my bad english.

No, no water problems or anything external that causes damage.

The only problem was the friend list that's freeze when I tried to open. Someone told me to wait the freeze stop, but the only thing that's happen after is the touchscreen and the buttons freezing too. Do you think that friend list problem was hardware and because of this the software got bricked?

I'm hopeless. =\

If Nand transfer doesn't solve it, it is hardware problem

Reactions: DiskGamerCE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, to answer your question, they're a fusion Brit-pop/J-pop/electronic band with a woman...