Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Save your money.

You already have a 3DS so you don't need to buy another one, even if it does have BIGGER SCREENS OMG.

The Vita currently has no super amazing buy-this-handheld games, so wait until some are released and the price is lowered (optional)

Reactions: 8 people

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
The Vita has barely any games out.
I don't really see any point in getting one at this moment in time.
Most people trade theirs in rather than buy them, and just complain about the lack of games. I'd wait out another year if you were thinking of the Vita.
Upgrade to a 3DS XL, it has a growing spectrum of games, and even more great looking games are being released this fall that will look bigger and better with the XL screen (and I have one, it looks great!). I'm sure stores near you will have special offers if you want to upgrade for a nice price. Just remember to request a data transfer before you sell it.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
If you intend on trading in the 3DS to get the 3DS XL then stick with the XL, if you intend on keeping your 3DS then wait and get the Vita when LBP is out.

I have a Vita, and I still do not play it. LittleBig Planet is coming, It will be the first good game, so you should wait.

I really hope you're trolling.

Im not trolling and I agree with him. Gravity rush and uncharted are good but not good enough to justify buying a vita. Rayman, mvc3 , mortal kombat, MGS collection are ports that 90% of people have played before (ok with small extras but its the same game) and the other games are crap.

LBP looks to be implementing every single feature of the vita, its a game that will stay fresh with its online multiplayer and creation mode, the creation mode looks even better than LBP2's creation mode and that is quite a feat in itself. Yes most people have played LBP before but with it using the touch screen, mic and camara i think it will make it a fresh game and certainly one that justifies buying a vita.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ps vita of course
you could give your 3ds to nintendo and they would sell you a XL for a lower price then ,you buy a vIta , IF You have a lot of money.

anyway , for games: 3ds XL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1