Hardware 3ds XL Defect?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,782
  • Replies 10
D

Deleted User

OP
So my top screen has these 2 weird curvy lines that you can see on a white screen or a light colored screen has anyone else heard of this happening its driving me crazy will nintendo repair it if they will I'm sending it in sigh

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A picture would be nice.
But if it's still under warranty, yes, they should repair it. If there is something wrong with it.

D

Deleted User

OP
A picture would be nice.
But if it's still under warranty, yes, they should repair it. If there is something wrong with it.
give me ten minutes I will have a pic up
Sure. Just make it so that we can actually SEE what it is.
I took the best pic I could its very hard to take a picture of the 3ds xl screen while its on it gets blurry here is the link http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/646/wp000584.jpg

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A picture would be nice.
I took the best pic I could its very hard to take a picture of the 3ds xl screen while its on it gets blurry here is the link http://img706.images...46/wp000584.jpg
Hm... I don't really see any curvy lines. Maybe it's your eyes? After playing a 3DS for a while, everything looks a little curvy to me.

D

Deleted User

OP
A picture would be nice.
I took the best pic I could its very hard to take a picture of the 3ds xl screen while its on it gets blurry here is the link http://img706.images...46/wp000584.jpg
Hm... I don't really see any curvy lines. Maybe it's your eyes? After playing a 3DS for a while, everything looks a little curvy to me.
yeah its not my eyes other people have confirmed it that dont play 3ds my cell phone takes crappy pics and the screen on the 3ds xl doesnt help matters

D

Deleted User

OP
It looks like interference to me. Have you tried playing it anywhere else?
yeah at my friends house at my moms and at my grandmothers and it still does the same thing I'm definitely going to setup a repair $200 was alot for me to buy the system and I expect it to be perfect sigh back to the gba sp till its fixed I guess

D

Deleted User

OP
I posted the pic over at gamefaqs and someone told me what the problem was they said that when someone was putting the anti glare on the system they messed up he said he had seen two like this so I called nintendo and setup a repair

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended