Hardware 3DS XL charging cradle

DarkKnigh_t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Greetings as you see from my profile i live in europe and i really want that charging cradle for the xl the problem is that the ones from USA are expensive to start off plus shipping is way too much. I was wondering has anyone spotted some Chinese cheap ones? I mean to me its ridiculous that the normal 3ds cradle is like 4 dollars from china with free shipping and the xl one is so expensive.
Thank you

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to get one from club nintendo but I guess I needed to jump on that immediately. All colors are sold out. How much do these cost?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Official XL chargers are pretty pricey last time I looked for one. In fact, I only got lucky when I found a shop selling a second hand boxed one. It's super annoying that the cradle itself does look like it can be sold by itself but no, they have to pack another power adapter with it.

My only other suggestion is ebay and hoping that they ship to Europe.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
it's very fustrating that the 3ds xl cradle cannot be sold separately without mains charger i don't need another one. it's already selling for £20 in the uk now, it's also mind boggling that there are no 3rd party 3ds xl cradles for sale anywhere (and there are loads of original 3ds 3rd partys avalible) i've been looking for months.

and then to top it all off only america and japan get the coloured 3ds xl cradles, way to go nintendo, the coloured 3ds xl cradles are nearly £50 on ebay atm there is no way i would pay that kind of money for a piece of plastic.

why can't nintendo just sell the 3ds xl cradle to all regions will all colours without the mains charger? don't they want our money?

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was lucky and was able to get 2 colored XL cradles,one red and one green during the short (~40 minute) window where they were still available.
I kept the red one and gave the green one to a friend.

but I got to say the XL cradle is a thin piece of plastic that is not worth paying any more than $5 for. (even for the colored ones) In fact, If I were you, I would find one used on eBay or Amazon for under 10$.

my2k2zx2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a reguar 3DS cradle, you can get the contacts of the XL to match up. Just tape the little lever thing down so the contacts stay out.

That's what I was doing until I sold the 3DS. I ended up buying the official XL dock from Nintendo.

DarkKnigh_t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
20 bucks in america means 20 pounds here which is not the same plus at least 15 bucks to shipp to europe? no thank you and used ones reach that price aswell the problem is third party cradles are missing for the xl i dont know why there are some for the normal 3ds but for the xl nothing :/

Reactions: jalaneme

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!