• Replies 623
  • Likes 2

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
You know what else is stupid?
The Start Home and Select positions, the original 3DS start/home/select button placements sucked to begin though I eventually got used to it.
However this is a much bigger 3DS, reaching out for those buttons is going to be much harder now.

Remember the complaints about the Wii U below screen button placement, this is almost the same thing :/

What???

Hyborix3

Gabi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was going to buy a 3DS July 25th and preorder Kingdom Hearts but after hearing about this news

I think I'm gonna preorder the 3DS XL with Kingdom Hearts :D

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had been thinking about getting a new one because of the touch-screen problems my current 3DS has developed.
And this gets announced? I love to draw, and with a larger screen, and what looks like a matte finish instead of a gloss one, hmm.

Dammit I'm just a sucker for buying multiple Nintendo handhelds.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The Start Home and Select positions, the original 3DS start/home/select button placements sucked to begin though I eventually got used to it.
However this is a much bigger 3DS, reaching out for those buttons is going to be much harder now.

Remember the complaints about the Wii U below screen button placement, this is almost the same thing :/

What???
Eh. It doesn't look like it'll be that much different. Plus, it looks like they're ACTUALLY separate now (instead of a single cover on them), which will make pressing them much easier, I imagine.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country

What???
Eh. It doesn't look like it'll be that much different. Plus, it looks like they're ACTUALLY separate now (instead of a single cover on them), which will make pressing them much easier, I imagine.
Hmm, I think people have to let go of the 3DS in order to press the home button now, I'm not sure. Still, wouldn't it be better with DS lite button placements?
Actual buttons is a plus though.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
wouldn't it be better with DS lite button placements?
I never owned a DSLite (or any of the DS series before the 3DS, for that matter), so I wouldn't know. :P
I only owned the original DS (out of the DS family) before the 3DS but I've played them a couple of times and I used to repair them.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to me, this seems way too early. it's like nintendo has turned into apple: releasing a new, improved model every year. I guess we should expect the LLLL some time next year.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I see that they haven't fixed that screen thing issue. That just means a bigger mark when you close it =.=
I'm not getting this. Wait for the next revision after it :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc