ROM Hack 3DS Windows Explorer extension

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Don't run as admin, and run install.bat from cmd, not directly.

There's nothing wrong with Title ID extraction, my OR/AS rom header was detected as the one listed on essh.

the titleID extraction is incorrect, i have tried it on a couple of computers and on all of them the titleID is messed up on all cia files
here's some examples, maybe you don't understand what i mean and your looking at the product code or something...but see
wrong_title_ID.png

its really not that big of an issue, but it can be a bit annoying if you want to check the titleID/ProductID of a game quickly without going to 3ds.essh.co or finding the .3ds/z alternative

as you can see its, *almost* correct as in it extracted the correct info, but its just not displaying them correctly

Reactions: mmn

mmn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the titleID extraction is incorrect, i have tried it on a couple of computers and on all of them the titleID is messed up on all cia files
here's some examples, maybe you don't understand what i mean and your looking at the product code or something...but see

its really not that big of an issue, but it can be a bit annoying if you want to check the titleID/ProductID of a game quickly without going to 3ds.essh.co or finding the .3ds/z alternative

as you can see its, *almost* correct as in it extracted the correct info, but its just not displaying them correctly

I've noticed the same thing

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Will

Can confirm. Will this be updated?

AUTOMATIC1111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

Albireo6972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I updated to the new box art pack, all of my icons went missing (it started using the blank 3ds game icon) and even after updating to 1.6 I still get the same thing. What did I do wrong, anything I can do to fix this?

Albireo6972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed it, I uninstalled, rebooted, integrated the updated art and info to the new version, extracted and placed in my directory, installed, restarted and it started working again

D

Deleted-236924

i remember using something that made nds file icon the game icon. but it seemed to never want to close the file so if i ever try to rename/move/delete the file i kept getting a file open in another process error. does this one do the same thing?

Oh yeah, I remember that in the CycloDS downloads.

(yay, quoting year old posts :P)

Albireo6972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uploaded my folder, has the most recent (to my knowledge at least) box art, and info. I hope it is ok to post mega links here, if not then I will remove this if need be.

Link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1