Not a pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here's my "solution" for the moment:

Download this: http://www.mediafire...82t89sto5ib0qi9 (splash.mpg) and put in same folder as "VID_0001.AVI".

Run these commands:

Code:
ffmpeg -i VID_0001.avi -map 0 -sameq vid.mpg

copy/b splash.mpg+vid.mpg temp.mpg
ffmpeg -i temp.mpg -map 0 -sameq -t 599 FIX_0001.avi

(this will add one second of the splash screen to the start of the video, and remove the last second of the original video to compensate - if this method works, I will implement a fix into 3DS Video that will shift this last second into the next video, and so on)

hmm, the mirror imput function does not work for me. The pictures are still flipped.
There is a reasonable chance I messed it up. Possibly due to the conjunction of trying to make the higher resolution work as well. I'll probably try and fix it sometime.

aalvi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used the converter to convert a 3d video, and the result was VID_0001.AVI

Now where do I put it on my SD card since putting it on the root didnt help and then again I dont know where else you could view these vids other than 3ds camera

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I used the converter to convert a 3d video, and the result was VID_0001.AVI

Now where do I put it on my SD card since putting it on the root didnt help and then again I dont know where else you could view these vids other than 3ds camera
try placing it on the DCIM folder (where the photos are stored on the SD card.

tecnical.k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't wait to a solid build of this :D btw This 4 min video side by side is taking oven and hour.When it says "Converting please wait" do you click the ok button?

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
Videos have a really choppy framerate (only when played on the 3DS).
Is it like that for everyone, or does it have anything to do with my SD card?

xoojazzoox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The finished video is never output to the selected folder.

When I convert a video, I can see it creating the left/right/temp videos, then after they disappear, there is no finished video in the selected folder.

(Latest version, btw)

tecnical.k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't wait to a solid build of this :D btw This 4 min video side by side is taking oven and hour.When it says "Converting please wait" do you click the ok button?
yes. that would be why it is taking so long ;)
Oh thanks Sifjar i got a bit confused and though you had to wait when it says "converting please wait" text box and not press ok

tecnical.k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes. that would be why it is taking so long ;)
Oh thanks Sifjar i got a bit confused and though you had to wait when it says "converting please wait" text box and not press ok
also putting

"It may look like the app is doing nothing for a while after popping up with a message "Converting. Please wait!" - this is OK, that's meant to happen. Eventually it'll pop up and say "Done!".

I thought you meant this is ok just wait without pressing ok in the (converting please wait) text box. probably need to change it to "click on the ok button in the (converting please wait) text box and then wait for the conversion even though it doesn't look like it doing anything" for noobish people like me.

xoojazzoox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed the last issue, I didnt see about no spaces in folder destination.

But a new issue: The output video wont play on the 3DS, it says the video format is not supported...

ThE MaSTeR 3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
changing bitrate does nothing on advanced section. blocky quality no matter how high. I need to use the advanced settings so I can set the fps to 23.975 the default 20fps makes the videos unwatchablely choppy

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Videos have a really choppy framerate (only when played on the 3DS).
Is it like that for everyone, or does it have anything to do with my SD card?
Some videos play choppy and some don't depending the source video quality and/or the quality of the converted video. As to the SD card question I had tried a lot of cards from different brands from 2gb to 8gb and I haven't felt any difference in performance.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
anaglyph would be very hard for a program to split, and even if a program would be able to split it you'd pretty much get black and white video.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7