• Views 38,761
  • Replies 154
  • Likes 1

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weirdest download EVER..have tried three times to update, keeps on giving me an error message while downloading..now its sorta downloading the file but its going really slow and will probably crash in a minute, what gives?
Edit: Yep it crashed gave me an error message

Kanarico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just the console :P
I think your only choice would be to use a game with the update on it but seeing how this new firmware just came out it will probably be awhile before any games come out that require it. If you can't get your 3DS online then it's not really necessary to get the update, unless your internet is slow and you just don't want to download it.

D

Deleted User

I think your only choice would be to use a game with the update on it but seeing how this new firmware just came out it will probably be awhile before any games come out that require it. If you can't get your 3DS online then it's not really necessary to get the update, unless your internet is slow and you just don't want to download it.

I just get errors when trying to download and then it restarts 3ds. So earlier it wasnt found now it just wont download

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just get errors when trying to download and then it restarts 3ds. So earlier it wasnt found now it just wont download

Same here..it just wont download..it goes halfway so I think yay its gonna finish then it just crashes..and it seems like its a small file usually for me it will take a minute to download now it just wont do it

Kanarico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Same here..it just wont download..it goes halfway so I think yay its gonna finish then it just crashes..and it seems like its a small file usually for me it will take a minute to download now it just wont do it
Maybe Nintendo's update servers are being hammered. It seems that a few people have had to try a few times for it to work. Hopefully Nintendo is aware of it and is doing something about it.

D

Deleted User

Maybe Nintendo's update servers are being hammered. It seems that a few people have had to try a few times for it to work. Hopefully Nintendo is aware of it and is doing something about it.

it would be nice if they actually let us offline update :(

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Maybe, but the update came out last night but I guess not everyone updated last night..no biggie will wait to see if its fixed by the end of the day

Deleted member 282441

AKA ZeroTheSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo's servers have been getting hammered since yesterday. NUS is giving me 503 errors :/

I really don't think this update fixes SSSPwn because there is no reason for them to further patch an exploit with no entrypoint.

Though it might be that they've fixed the web browser exploit used in the Wii U hack.. Or something. They're built off the same software, right?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Extended maintenance (special maintenance, often happens before system updates if for the Wii U / 3DS)

- Pokémon Bank (3DS), Poké Transporter (3DS), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - Packet Relay Tools for Nintendo 3DS (Wii U), Code of Princess (3DS), Need for Speed: The Run (3DS) on Tuesday, July 8th :

a) Europe : 2AM to 3AM
b) UK : 1AM to 2AM
c) USA (East Coast) : 8PM to 9PM
d) USA (West Coast) : 5PM to 6PM
e) Japan : 9AM to 10AM

- Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge (Wii U), Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper (Wii U) on Tuesday, July 8th:

a) Europe : 3AM to 4AM
b) UK : 2AM to 3AM
c) USA (East Coast) : 9PM to 10PM
d) USA (West Coast) : 6PM to 7PM
e) Japan : 10AM to 11AM

EDIT : ALL Nintendo network are down

Incidents

- Nintendo eShop (3DS / Wii U), Wii Shop Channel, DSi Shop are all down since :

Europe : 5.19PM
UK : 4.19PM
USA (East Coast) : 11.19AM
USA (West Coast) : 8.19AM