Homebrew 3ds Update

SuperMarioBrosWiiheeeeeee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a modded o3ds but when i go to my friends list it says it has to update. Im afraid this update will brick my 3ds since nintendo has done that with the wii. Should i update this or not?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a modded o3ds but when i go to my friends list it says it has to update. Im afraid this update will brick my 3ds since nintendo has done that with the wii. Should i update this or not?
Nintendo has never bricked a console so power off hold Select and post your Luma3DS version

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HAH! no. Its fine to update your 3ds console. This aint the Wii, and will never be. Just make sure luma is updated and update your console.

lwees

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
what steps do i have to follow to update my 2ds with 11.10.0-43E without losing my homebrew or games? i want to add a friend but i must to update the console first but i dont want to lose anything

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what steps do i have to follow to update my 2ds with 11.10.0-43E without losing my homebrew or games? i want to add a friend but i must to update the console first but i dont want to lose anything
With a version that high (11.10) you should be able to update right away. Hold (Select) on power on. On the top of the upper screen it should say:
Luma3DS v??? configuration
If the version number is at least v9.1 (should already be the case) you are good to do the update. You find the link to the latest Luma3DS version two posts above if you want to update Luma3DS as well (makes sense normally).

Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: lwees

lwees

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
With a version that high (11.10) you should be able to update right away. Hold (Select) on power on. On the top of the upper screen it should say:
Luma3DS v??? configuration
If the version number is at least v9.1 (should already be the case) you are good to do the update. You find the link to the latest Luma3DS version two posts above if you want to update Luma3DS as well (makes sense normally).

Good luck and have fun!
thanks! everything is working!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.