Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
3ds_blue_background1.jpg

QUOTE said:
A memo has leaked onto the Internet from large supermarket chain Asda which states that the Nintendo 3DS is due to be released in the United Kingdom, Friday March 25th.

The leaked memo reveals no word on the pricing for the system, but we will find out all the juicy details such as the launch games, pricing and release date tomorrow at the Nintendo 3DS press conference.
Source

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BUGGER! I was looking for the Australian date and price! this is useless to everyone outside of UK! I don't mean to troll, but can you rename your title so it's "UK 3DS release date march 25"? I don't have rollover details activated and I got excited, I know other people will make the same mistake.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
That's mighty fucking convenient. I get paid on the 25th
smile.gif
With the money I'll have available prior to that I could buy the system but none left for games.

MMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stewy12 said:
Only a couple of months to wait then!! Wonder what the price will be?

It has to be 250€. I'd say it's impossible for Nintendo to go higher than the (already high) entry price of a PSP. No way.

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
MMX said:
Stewy12 said:
Only a couple of months to wait then!! Wonder what the price will be?

It has to be 250€. I'd say it's impossible for Nintendo to go higher than the (already high) entry price of a PSP. No way.

Kotaku was predicting the same this. For North America, nothing more than $250 and so is 250€ for Europe.

.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
BUGGER! I was looking for the Australian date and price! this is useless to everyone outside of UK! I don't mean to troll, but can you rename your title so it's "UK 3DS release date march 25"? I don't have rollover details activated and I got excited, I know other people will make the same mistake.
EB Games is claiming it will be released March here too if its any consolation...
http://www.ebgames.com.au/sale-product-976-home-3DS

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am sure we will get it on the same date, if not earlier than Europe as we had that with the DS. I am a bit worried about the price though, since it seems to always be inflated by the time it reaches Australian consumers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Thank You :D