3DS to CIA?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ivoyko, Aug 3, 2016.

1. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    im a little disconnect from this since years ago and i want if someone can send me the link to a updated manual for this.

some years ago happen since i tried it last time and maybe now its more easy... maybe not... o.o

2. Swiftloke

Swiftloke Hwaaaa!

Jan 26, 2015
    United States
    Nowhere
  3. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    Most people uses RXTOOLS and i have LUMA... but thanks to you i readed than dscrypt9 can do it.

4. Swiftloke

Swiftloke Hwaaaa!

Jan 26, 2015
    United States
    Nowhere
    No wtf
    Nobody uses RXtools anymore

5. Dust2dust

Dust2dust GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 17, 2010
    Canada
    Remember he said he was disconnected from the scene for a couple years. It's like he stepped in a time machine and went forward to today. :lol:

6. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    YEAH... i has a 3DS but was broken and another but in 11.0... how do you want i care about something than i cant use? im here now thanks to dsiwarehax lmao.

And from the google link than the guy sended to me:

[Tutorial] Convertir 3ds a cia con rxTools y 3DS Simple CIA ...

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-do-i-convert-3ds-files-to-cia-for-cakes.419617/

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-can-i-convert-a-3ds-file-to-cia-easiest-way-possible-please.408879/

Read that post and repeat that about RxTools...

Last edited by ivoyko, Aug 3, 2016
  7. Dust2dust

Jun 17, 2010
    Canada
    Good for you! I assume you already installed A9LH, right? To answer your original question, check out 3dsconv here: https://github.com/ihaveamac/3dsconv/
    Use it together with decrypt9WIP for all your .3ds to .cia needs. Read the readme file for instructions.

8. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    thanks... its hard dont find a rude dude in this forum lmao. Imagine how years has happen since last time i did that than i remember than i always used the mset exploit... lmao...

9. Dust2dust

Jun 17, 2010
    Canada
    I just gave up on the mset exploit myself just a few days ago. I was still on 4.5, and installed A9LH. Now, I'm on 11.0.0-33 and not looking back to the days of mset.

10. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    well when i tried it the max firmware was 9.2 and the CFW was Palantine and most of time i was stressed bc fails a lot. I said years ago: i dont want more CFW and i tried recovering my 9.2 nand backup than i did with Gateway launcher in my old 3DS. When that finished... the 3DS never worked again. My old 3DS turn on but on both black screen and i cant use recovery... bc dont works. :(
    I was some years without play 3DS but i bought a second hand one and i did ARM9 hax with another than i bought and i have to return to shop for a refund... i dont want 2 3DS... lol