3DS theme/ CIA question and playcoin question?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Emeraldman94, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Emeraldman94
    OP

Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    Hey guys I have emuNAND 9.9 and Old 3DS Sys nand 8.1

Question I tried using devmenu to install some themes. I installed like 4 themes but then once I reset it looked like only the last theme I installed was actually on there any idea?

Also if I get steps on my Sys nand will that give me steps on my emuNAND? BTW they are unlinked.. so I have a feeling they wont but Im not 100% sure.

2. Ericzander

Ericzander I used hax to get yellow name

pip Reporter
    Feb 28, 2014
    United States
    Grand Line
    As for the theme, are you first deleting the file containing 'HMME' before you apply the themes? I believe that's the only way to get it to work.

And no, Play coins from sysNAND will not transfer to emuNAND unlinked (not sure about linked) however, you can use a .cia file called play coin setter to get all the coins that you want!

3. Emeraldman94
    OP

Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    I have never deleted anything before. I should? I should delete HMME? Is that located on my SD card or on the emuNAND? If I dont delete it I can only uninstall 1 theme?

I really dont know much about .cia it kind of reminds me of .wad from wii. the Dev menu thing. Can I use that to also Uninstall .cia?

4. Emeraldman94
    OP

Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    anyone?

5. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    I don't know about dev menu but I know you can uninstall CIA with BigBlueMenu, but you need to know the code of the file.

6. Emeraldman94
    OP

Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    DELETED

Last edited by Emeraldman94, Jul 18, 2015
  7. Emeraldman94
    OP

Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    so should I uninstall HMME? If I want multiple themes to be displayed?