Homebrew 3DS sysnand restore issue

NutChu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright so I restored my 3ds to an old sys nand that was on 11.2 after a brick and all the Cia's I had before this restore had disappeared from my home screen. If I check the system settings it'll show all my cias I had before but with a grey x next to the logo. Any help?

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This means that the titles are currently somewhere installed on your sd card, but you don't get the tickets installed for these titles.
No, need to install all cia over again.
Just install the tickets of this titles and they will appear on the homescreen as usual.
You can use fbi and scan the titles on that, title key site in order to do that.

Or you can use TikDevil.
But keep in mind, when using TikDevil, you install a lot of tickets (almost all eshop titles), even tickets that you have never used before.

Last edited by Issac, , Reason: Edited the site mention a bit

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
This means that the titles are currently somewhere installed on your sd card, but you don't get the tickets installed for these titles.
No, need to install all cia over again.
Just install the tickets of this titles and they will appear on the homescreen as usual.
You can use fbi and scan the titles on that, title key site in order to do that.

Or you can use TikDevil.
But keep in mind, when using TikDevil, you install a lot of tickets (almost all eshop titles), even tickets that you have never used before.

Tikshop then Tiksweep instead maybe?

Last edited by Issac,
Reactions: Giodude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw