ROM Hack 3DS Street Pass

NovaXoXO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With so few people still walking around with their 3DS, Is there a homebrew to either spoof street passes or download street passes from other users? I remember reading about a relay (years ago) but it seems like that's dead now.

I actually enjoyed having a flock of people in my plaza, for the games and puzzles.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With so few people still walking around with their 3DS, Is there a homebrew to either spoof street passes or download street passes from other users? I remember reading about a relay (years ago) but it seems like that's dead now.

I actually enjoyed having a flock of people in my plaza, for the games and puzzles.
go take a look in the tutorials section. there is a thread you will find about street pass now.

NovaXoXO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh geez, I actually looked in tutorials and the one thread I read through.. You actually told someone it was no longer working :rofl2: So I was more so looking for an app that would just randomly place them in there.

No. No its not. Nintendo screwed it a few months ago. You are 4 years late to the party. and a few months late of being able to had made use of this.

completely missed Cecil_FF4's Guide so my bad.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The relay station homepasses that once were out there. unfortunately that way of streetpass was shut down from when ninty shut the relay stations off. But cecils way is different but effective for getting the job done.

Reactions: NovaXoXO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.