Hacking 3ds soundhax

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have end all the steps so how to play games cia? where to put it?
Put the cia file anywhere on your sd kart and install it with FBI. If you have done all the steps of the guide than you have FBI as an app or as the healt and safety app if you have skipped the step where you have to recover the H&S App.

sssmatti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Put the cia file anywhere on your sd kart and install it with FBI. If you have done all the steps of the guide than you have FBI as an app or as the healt and safety app if you have skipped the step where you have to recover the H&S App.
ok if i buy another sd card i just have to replace all the folders in the former sd to the new one right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have to installe cia game from my region?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
ok if i buy another sd card i just have to replace all the folders in the former sd to the new one right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have to installe cia game from my region?
Yes, and no. CFW is region free (but it's always best to get games from your region if possible, makes getting updates easier)

sssmatti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
i have buy a new sd card when i put on it the folders from the sd card hacking the device can't read it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.