3ds snickerstream stream blurry and grainy

theninjagamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I have a n2dsxl i stream it to my pc and it works smoothly with no fps drops but the Image quality is so bad, its grainy and blurry near texts and objects. its the same for kitkat stream can someone help with this.

Attachments

• InkedInkedscreenshot250320231458055171_LI.jpg
    InkedInkedscreenshot250320231458055171_LI.jpg
    667.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by theninjagamer,

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am pretty sure this is not fixable. The transfer speed is limited, so the quality of each frame is poor. To get better image quality you would need a hardware capture card installed, or to run the games on your computer using an emulator.

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can you suggest some settings
SnickerStream wiki (https://github.com/RattletraPM/Snickerstream/wiki/Settings-101) says:
ImageQuality: Sets the frames’ quality value, ranging from 1 (worst) to 100 (best). NTR sends its frames as a stream of JPEG images which means that the frames will always get compressed, even if you set this variable to 100. Therefore it is not recommended to set ImageQuality to any value above 95 as the stream will consume a lot more bandwidth while compression artifacts may still be visible! The default value is 70.​
Try increasing the quality value until the frame rate reduces?

theninjagamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I tried it out and it worked I got a much more nice looking screen, it turns out that you have to restart your 3ds whenever you change the quality. Thank you for your help

Reactions: emcintosh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...