Status
Not open for further replies.

3DSGuy

No longer in scene
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I returned, just to confirm, that this is all fake.
Every single file in that 7z file, cannot be found in the actual 3DS SDK, and I'm probably the only person here who can know that.
Well you're right about the files not being in the SDK. But I checked the keys against the ones I managed to extract from the SDK, and they are some of the real dev keys. You can sign DEV CIAs, ROMs, CFAs and CRRs with these keys. Though I don't know why someone would leak these, they're of no use to those without developer 3DSs.

EDIT: You're a dev now :D Congrats

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who's foxi4?

The person that posted comment #21. Also, it took me a while to find Foxi4 on the list, as I didn't see the two furries molesting each other..... I don't like change.........

Anyways, back to my hole in the ground. I'm like a cicada; every once in a long while, I show up to make some noise, annoying everybody in the process.......

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The person that posted comment #21. Also, it took me a while to find Foxi4 on the list, as I didn't see the two furries molesting each other..... I don't like change.........

...wat?

I have never had an avatar with any molesting going on, let alone furries molesting each other. I think you're confusing me with someone else. Errata, I know you are.

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...wat?

I have never had an avatar with any molesting going on, let alone furries molesting each other. I think you're confusing me with someone else. Errata, I know you are.

Probably.........I remember a Brown Fox and a White Fox for some reason....again, I'm like a cicada...... :D

Kdonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Actually the keys is legit. You can use them to resign 3DS program, they can be helpful for a linker like Gateway to improve the compatibility or to bypass the update or make a multiple loader.
So yes it's good if you know how to use it, if you don't know...forget about it.
P.S. you can even go more far exploiting the SD card of a 3DS retail but that is another story.
Don't need any Gateway

Reactions: yuyuyup

Chaldron

GBATemp's Official Attorney
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually the keys is legit. You can use them to resign 3DS program, they can be helpful for a linker like Gateway to improve the compatibility or to bypass the update or make a multiple loader.
So yes it's good if you know how to use it, if you don't know...forget about it.
P.S. you can even go more far exploiting the SD card of a 3DS retail but that is another story.
Don't need any Gateway

guyz, according to this guy, i can hackz my 3DS for free!!!1111 lolz i am building the hax rite now i will upload them to nintendo's webzite tmmrw u canz download it there nintendo.com/3ds lolz!

update: i have compiled the hax! dont need no gateway lol.. i downloaded leaked pokemon y rom and playing it RITE NOW!!!

here is link to the downloadz: http://bit.ly/119BU9z

you need 64 GB sandisk class 10 sd card.. you put the filez on the card... and hold A+B+X+Y+L+R+START+HOME+SELECT on boot up, and now your 3ds is haxed! LOLOL bye bye gateway

i tested this on my 3ds 6.0 update.. it workz lol! 100% working! no lie! no survey lol!

Reactions: signz

johnnywalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
guyz, according to this guy, i can hackz my 3DS for free!!!1111 lolz i am building the hax rite now i will upload them to nintendo's webzite tmmrw u canz download it there nintendo.com/3ds lolz!

update: i have compiled the hax! dont need no gateway lol.. i downloaded leaked pokemon y rom and playing it RITE NOW!!!

you need 64 GB sandisk class 10 sd card.. you put the filez on the card... and hold A+B+X+Y+L+R+START+HOME+SELECT on boot up, and now your 3ds is haxed! LOLOL bye bye gateway

i tested this on my 3ds 6.0 update.. it workz lol! 100% working! no lie! no survey lol!
Stop spamming :) It is not even funny...

Kdonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

How old are you ? seriously keep your hand away from your keyboard...and go learn to grow up.
Have a nice day

Reactions: Vengenceonu

Chaldron

GBATemp's Official Attorney
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop spamming :) It is not even funny...

I've only "spammed" once, as a joke. It's not even spamming, because it wasn't repeated over and over. Telling me to stop doesn't make sense either, because this is my first "offense" because I haven't "spammed" more than once.

How old are you ? seriously keep your hand away from your keyboard...and go learn to grow up.
Have a nice day

Thanks already having a nice one...

Also, maybe I should have made clear it is a joke post at the end? It links back to a thread showing nothing is hacked, so it should be obvious already that I wasn't serious.

My apologies.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'm honestly surprised at the fact that:

A. This thread is still open.
B. The links to the keys haven't been removed if they are real.

Kdonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm honestly surprised at the fact that:

A. This thread is still open.
B. The links to the keys haven't been removed if they are real.

A- I don't know ever
B- It is real and it is illegal to share it...

But to give a little bit more information, you can extract, edit and co the cia 3DS files and resign with this...
I'm not sure that Nintendo are going to appreciate this, i wonder who leak the keys, only a dev or somebody from Nintendo can have the access to the keys like that.

It is good for the hacker, not good for Nintendo at all... it can be good for Gateway but also not good for the business they try to make... ByeBye N and Y ?

lightenup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Don't need any Gateway
why would keys that are specific to dev units be in any way useful for retail units?

Reactions: Friendsxix

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
A- I don't know ever
B- It is real and it is illegal to share it...

But to give a little bit more information, you can extract, edit and co the cia 3DS files and resign with this...
I'm not sure that Nintendo are going to appreciate this, i wonder who leak the keys, only a dev or somebody from Nintendo can have the access to the keys like that.

It is good for the hacker, not good for Nintendo at all... it can be good for Gateway but also not good for the business they try to make... ByeBye N and Y ?

Yes.. this is not good at all.

Boy12

NOT a new member!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm... If this is the real deal, then who knows what a hacker can do...
Don't know if its usefull though, as people said its for a dev unit.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The thread is full of offtopic posts. You can't even talk about a specific subject for more than one page without going offtopic or fighting each other like little kids over a futile subject. When will you grow up?
I removed the links as GBATemp didn't allowed them before and still don't. even if they are not illegal to share we decided not to allowed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol