Homebrew 3DS Screen Black after screen froze

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was installing the arm9 loader on my old aquamarine 3ds. I got to Section 2 #1 on ( https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(arm9loaderhax) ) where it tells me to reinsert my sd card. As i was inserting my sd card my finger pushed the manual app on the home screen of my 3ds. It froze on that screen so after a while of waiting i decided to hold the power button and turn it off. Now when i cut it on my screens just stay black.

Is my 3ds permanently bricked? Or is this a temporary issue?

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was installing the arm9 loader on my old aquamarine 3ds. I got to Section 2 #1 on ( https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(arm9loaderhax) ) where it tells me to reinsert my sd card. As i was inserting my sd card my finger pushed the manual app on the home screen of my 3ds. It froze on that screen so after a while of waiting i decided to hold the power button and turn it off. Now when i cut it on my screens just stay black.

Is my 3ds permanently bricked? Or is this a temporary issue?
Decided to try to boot it up without SD and it worked. Should i put sd back in and try to boot ? Asking bc i dont wanna go back to a plain black screen.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decided to try to boot it up without SD and it worked. Should i put sd back in and try to boot ? Asking bc i dont wanna go back to a plain black screen.
downgrading to 2.1 blackscreens with an sd card in 9/10. Just continue as normal and put in the sd card once you're in the browser

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up