Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

hahafooler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please dump a completed save file of the game Future Card Buddyfight Mezase Champion? I completed the game, but someone deleted it from my 3ds. Thanks!

drunkenfist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone upload shin megami tensei iv apocalypse clear save? for new game plus
@John1234 Did you ever find an SMT4A clear save? I remember seeing someone with a similar username say that he had on GameFAQs.

If not, I request a Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse clear save too — with as much of the compendium completed as possible! Thank you in advance.

EggiestOfFarts

Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
Any chance I could get a save file of Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (EUR) with all of the daily puzzles "downloaded"? I don't need any actual save files, per se, just the head.lt5dx file with the daily puzzles unlocked would be perfect.

Thank ye kindly.

Mid188

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Does anybody have Paper Jam save where the stats and level are maxed out? Also, don't send the link for 3ds-savegames one, tried it and it doesn't work for me. Also, it is an European version, game title ending with BROS.

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[Request] SMT IV Apocalypse Clear Save Data
I just finished SMT IV and want to continue the war to IV Apocalypse. But all the best demons are NG+ only (Ex: Satan + Mekrabah) (according to google) so i need a clear save data file in Citra. Can someone please help me with the data ?

haxxor678

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Heyo,
not sure if people are still uploading stuff but I would really appreciate an Animal Crossing New Leaf save and a Pokemon X/Y Save :)
Thank you in advance
Greez

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello.

I just discovered that I lost the european cartridges of my MH4U and Generations (in other words, "someone" took them to make money). While I know that the Generations game stored all its datas on the SD card, the MH4U one bothers me more: I wanted to play again this summer but re-doing everything I did/make (the whole game, including arena equipment rewards, HR999, a lot of G suits and even more final weapons of each type plus every event eqipment piece, and a few good relics weapons or armor pieces) is the opposite of fun for me.

Would anyone be nice enough to send me a copy of his own completed save, close enough of what I had in order for me to have only a few tweaks to make (character, etc)?

Thanks in advance.

PS: just realized I lost most of my favourite / fun Guild quests too since they were in use (registered inside the save). GREAT ...

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

v18281

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Do you still need one? I can give you my hr999 character save. It has most equipment sets of all weapons except sns and lbg. Is that ok?
Also I have a script to generate any guild quest. I can give you later if you need any.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: oh ye i made a post i did forget they had an account i prob shouldve tagged them in the post tbh