3DS Savegame Requests thread

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by juins, Dec 12, 2013.

1. hug0-a7x

hug0-a7x GBAtemp Fan

Jan 19, 2013
    Brazil
    this is a NDS game

2. 425

425 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 3, 2018
    Korea, South
    Please someone could upload Monster Hunter Stories JPN save file. I want story cleared.

3. DaTank45

DaTank45 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 18, 2017
    United States
    If anyone could please upload lego Jurassic world save on the 3ds it would be much appreciated! thank you

4. Mid188

Mid188 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2018
    Czech Republic
    Does anybody have Paper Jam save where the stats and level are maxed out? Also, don't send the link for 3ds-savegames one, tried it and it doesn't work for me. Also, it is an European version, game title ending with BROS.

5. daikun18

daikun18 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2018
    Brazil
    Does anybody have Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks! (for 3DS) save cheated with XP multiplied and max stats?

6. Broskinator97

Broskinator97 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2018
    Italy
    Is there a save for Inazuma Eleven Go Shadow (EUR) after the game end to unlock the secret on my Light game?

7. BlackSKirito

BlackSKirito Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2017
    [Request] SMT IV Apocalypse Clear Save Data
    I just finished SMT IV and want to continue the war to IV Apocalypse. But all the best demons are NG+ only (Ex: Satan + Mekrabah) (according to google) so i need a clear save data file in Citra. Can someone please help me with the data ?

8. naz2x

naz2x Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2006
    Requesting, Bloodstained: curse of moon ultimate mode game save please, usa, eu or jap.

9. PokeNas

PokeNas Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2012
    United States
    A Lego Undercover City Undercover: The Chase Begins save with a lot of unlocked vehicles/costumes for my nephew. He's 5. I would greatly appreciate it.

10. haxxor678

haxxor678 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2018
    Germany
    Heyo,
    not sure if people are still uploading stuff but I would really appreciate an Animal Crossing New Leaf save and a Pokemon X/Y Save :)
    Thank you in advance
    Greez

11. DaTank45

DaTank45 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 18, 2017
    United States
    Does anyone please have a lego Jurassic world save they could upload?

12. AyanamiRei

AyanamiRei GBAtemp Fan

Sep 24, 2015
    France
    Hello.

I just discovered that I lost the european cartridges of my MH4U and Generations (in other words, "someone" took them to make money). While I know that the Generations game stored all its datas on the SD card, the MH4U one bothers me more: I wanted to play again this summer but re-doing everything I did/make (the whole game, including arena equipment rewards, HR999, a lot of G suits and even more final weapons of each type plus every event eqipment piece, and a few good relics weapons or armor pieces) is the opposite of fun for me.

Would anyone be nice enough to send me a copy of his own completed save, close enough of what I had in order for me to have only a few tweaks to make (character, etc)?

Thanks in advance.

PS: just realized I lost most of my favourite / fun Guild quests too since they were in use (registered inside the save). GREAT ...

Last edited by AyanamiRei, Jun 18, 2018
  13. samer1990

samer1990 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2018
    India
    could someone upload tekken 3d prime and dead or alive save game please

14. v18281

v18281 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2015
    Afghanistan
    Do you still need one? I can give you my hr999 character save. It has most equipment sets of all weapons except sns and lbg. Is that ok?
    Also I have a script to generate any guild quest. I can give you later if you need any.

15. AyanamiRei

AyanamiRei GBAtemp Fan

Sep 24, 2015
    France
    @v18281 Yes, I do ! Thanks in advance for both files. ^^

16. rkocean

rkocean Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2009
    United States
    Does anyone have a Project X zone 2 Game save? Chapert 16 would be perfect but anything close will work. Thanks in advanced

17. Kohler

Kohler Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2018
    Brazil
    I'm looking for MHXX savegame with all DLCs. Can someone upload it? Thanks

18. DilandDuck25

DilandDuck25 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2017
    United States
    Not sure if I can post this here but it's worth a shot.

Can someone provide me with a save file for the game at the part where Mario and Luigi get to Driftwood Shore? I lost my save file (Along with the saves of other games) because I made a mistake when doing Emunand to Sysnand...
    If it's not possible, can someone provide me with a save file that's at least close to that part?

Thanks in advance! :yay:

19. Koorogane

Koorogane Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2018
    United States
    I use the citra emulator and i just found a version of fantasy life with origin island but my original save is EUR while this is USA, would someone be able to make a save file for me with the US version?
    character name: Kindle
    (you can have fun with looks, just please dont make him look stupid, attached is also a picture of him, i think i have him on the tall lengthy body type)
    i am right after the levetania part in the story, i am lvl 62
    Strength: 50
    Vitality: 38
    intelligence: 8
    Focus: 5
    Dexterity: 21
    Luck: 34
    i am a hero rank in carpentry, paladin, woodcutter, miner, and tailor. I am a legendary rank in blacksmithing.
    i have around 460,000 dosh (in game money)
    and i have bought the al majiik house, the port puerto house, and the house in the artisan's district.
    i have a black dog from Castele named Shibi
    bliss bonuses:Bigger bag, Even Bigger Bag, Life with a pet, Life with more Pets, So Many Pets, Horse Riding, Turtle Riding, Camel Riding, My Own Horsey, Shopping +, Port Shopping +, Desert Shopping +, Shopping on the go, Hairdressing, Clothes dyeing, Mystery Fairy, Happy Audio.
    I have 15720 bliss and i only need 2280 bliss till my next bonus
    Skills:
    Dashing 15
    sneaking 2
    Mining 12
    Woodcutting 9
    Dagger 3
    Longsword 15
    Shield 11
    Smithing 15
    weaponsmithing 11
    Armoursmithing 13
    Metal tool smithing 13
    Carpentry 10
    furniture carpentry 9
    weapons carpentry 8
    tools carpentry 7
    Sewing 10
    Garment Tailoring 8
    Fabric Tailoring 4
    Misc. Tailoring 7

There is no save file but i downloaded the game from her:*snip*
    i think i would need a google doc or download link to get the save file as the game is too much to attach here

Attached Files:

Last edited by porkiewpyne, Aug 4, 2018
  20. FPx

FPx Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Anyone got save files for inazuma eleven go galaxy : big bang (not supernova)?